Blue Springs Elementary School

8 May 2023 / by Crystal Brown

About Blue Springs Elementary School

Blue Springs Elementary School is a public school located in the city of Blue Springs, Missouri. It is part of the Blue Springs R-IV School District and serves students in grades Kindergarten through 5th grade. The school has a strong emphasis on providing a safe and supportive learning environment for all students. The school provides a variety of educational programs and activities to meet the needs of all students. The school also has a focus on developing 21st century skills such as critical thinking, collaboration, and problem solving. The school has a strong partnership with the local community and businesses to provide students with a well-rounded education. Blue Springs Elementary School is committed to providing a quality education for all students and preparing them for success in the future.

Address:

16787 Hardy Road
Athens, AL 35611

Phone:

(256) 729-4092

Site:

www.bluespringselem.org

Grades:

PreK – 5

Enrollment:

431 students

Overview Blue Springs Elementary School

Blue Springs Elementary School serves 431 students in grades Prekindergarten-5.
Blue Springs Elementary School placed in the top 30% of all schools in Alabama for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 20%, and reading proficiency is top 50%) for the 2020-21 school year.
The percentage of students achieving proficiency in math is 32% (which is higher than the Alabama state average of 24%) for the 2020-21 school year. The percentage of students achieving proficiency in reading/language arts is 49% (which is higher than the Alabama state average of 46%) for the 2020-21 school year.
The student:teacher ratio of 15:1 is lower than the Alabama state level of 17:1.
Minority enrollment is 25% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is lower than the Alabama state average of 47% (majority Black).

Verdict on Blue Springs Elementary School

Blue Springs Elementary School is ranked within the top 30% of all 1,276 schools in Alabama (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2020-21 school year.The diversity score of Blue Springs Elementary School is 0.42, which is less than the diversity score at state average of 0.61. The school’s diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.

Check reviews of Offline USA Schools

Marked Tree High School

Marked Tree High School

Baldwin County High School

Beverlye Intermediate School

Sycamore Elementary School

Sycamore Elementary School