Elberta Elementary School

8 May 2023 / by Crystal Brown

About Elberta Elementary School

Elberta Elementary School is a public school located in Elberta, Alabama. It is part of the Baldwin County Public Schools system and serves students in grades Pre-K through 5th grade. The school has a diverse student body, with students from a variety of backgrounds and cultures.
Elberta Elementary School is committed to providing a safe and nurturing environment for its students. The school offers a variety of academic programs and activities to ensure its students receive a quality education. It has a strong emphasis on reading, math, science, and technology. The school also offers a variety of extracurricular activities, including sports teams, clubs, and other enrichment opportunities.
Elberta Elementary School is dedicated to helping its students reach their fullest potential. The school’s faculty and staff work hard to ensure its students are well-prepared for their future. The school also has a strong commitment to building relationships with families and the community. Through its various programs and initiatives, Elberta Elementary School strives to create a positive learning environment for all of its students.

Address:

25820 Highway 98
Elberta, AL 36530

Phone:

(251) 986-5888

Site:

www.bcbe.org

Grades:

PreK – 6

Enrollment:

706 students

Overview Elberta Elementary School

Elberta Elementary School serves 706 students in grades Prekindergarten-6.
Elberta Elementary School placed in the top 10% of all schools in Alabama for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 10%, and reading proficiency is top 20%) for the 2020-21 school year.
The percentage of students achieving proficiency in math is 47% (which is higher than the Alabama state average of 24%) for the 2020-21 school year. The percentage of students achieving proficiency in reading/language arts is 65% (which is higher than the Alabama state average of 46%) for the 2020-21 school year.
The student:teacher ratio of 15:1 is lower than the Alabama state level of 17:1.
Minority enrollment is 15% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is lower than the Alabama state average of 47% (majority Black).

Verdict on Elberta Elementary School

Elberta Elementary School is ranked within the top 10% of all 1,276 schools in Alabama (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2020-21 school year.The diversity score of Elberta Elementary School is 0.27, which is less than the diversity score at state average of 0.61. The school’s diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.

Check reviews of Offline USA Schools

Crestwood Elementary School

Marin Oaks High School

Port Graham School

Glendale High School

Glendale High School