Meadow View Elementary School

8 May 2023 / by Crystal Brown

About Meadow View Elementary School

Meadow View Elementary School is a public school located in a small community in the Midwest. The school has a long history of providing an excellent education to its students. The school is known for its commitment to academic excellence, as well as its focus on creating a positive and supportive learning environment.
Meadow View Elementary School offers a variety of programs, including special education, gifted and talented, and English as a Second Language. All students have access to a wide range of resources and technology, including computers and tablets, to help them succeed.
The school also offers a range of extracurricular activities, such as sports, music, art, and drama. These activities help students to explore their interests and foster a sense of community.
At Meadow View Elementary School, the staff and teachers are dedicated to helping each student reach their full potential. The school works hard to create a safe and supportive learning environment that encourages students to explore their interests and develop their skills.

Address:

2800 Smokey Rd
Alabaster, AL 35007

Phone:

(205) 685-4300

Site:

www.acsboe.org

Grades:

PreK – 3

Enrollment:

867 students

Overview Meadow View Elementary School

Meadow View Elementary School serves 867 students in grades Prekindergarten-3.
Meadow View Elementary School placed in the top 5% of all schools in Alabama for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 5%, and reading proficiency is top 10%) for the 2020-21 school year.
The percentage of students achieving proficiency in math is 59% (which is higher than the Alabama state average of 24%) for the 2020-21 school year. The percentage of students achieving proficiency in reading/language arts is 71% (which is higher than the Alabama state average of 46%) for the 2020-21 school year.
The student:teacher ratio of 15:1 is lower than the Alabama state level of 17:1.
Minority enrollment is 46% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is lower than the Alabama state average of 47% (majority Black).

Verdict on Meadow View Elementary School

Meadow View Elementary School is ranked within the top 5% of all 1,276 schools in Alabama (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2020-21 school year.The diversity score of Meadow View Elementary School is 0.63, which is more than the diversity score at state average of 0.61. The school’s diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.

Check reviews of Offline USA Schools

Meadowview Elementary School

Pleasant Grove High School

Indian Valley Elementary School

L. Thomas Heck Middle School

L. Thomas Heck Middle School