New Bethel Elementary School

8 May 2023 / by Crystal Brown

About New Bethel Elementary School

New Bethel Elementary School is a public school located in the city of Bethel, Connecticut. It is part of the Bethel Public School District and serves students in grades kindergarten through fifth grade. The school is committed to providing a safe and nurturing learning environment for its students.
The school offers a wide variety of activities and programs to enrich students’ educational experiences. These include physical education, art, music, foreign language, and technology classes. The school also has a library and media center, a computer lab, and a playground.
New Bethel Elementary School is dedicated to helping all students reach their full potential. The school works closely with parents and community members to ensure that each student gets the best educational experience possible. The school also has a strong commitment to providing a safe and welcoming environment where all students feel respected and valued.
New Bethel Elementary School is a great place for students to learn and grow. The school offers a variety of activities and programs to help students reach their full potential. With a commitment to safety, respect, and academic excellence, New Bethel Elementary School is a great place for students to learn and grow.

Address:

900 New Bethel Road
Tuscumbia, AL 35674

Phone:

(256) 383-6471

Site:

Grades:

PreK – 6

Enrollment:

172 students

Overview New Bethel Elementary School

New Bethel Elementary School serves 172 students in grades Prekindergarten-6.
New Bethel Elementary School placed in the top 30% of all schools in Alabama for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 20%, and reading proficiency is top 50%) for the 2020-21 school year.
The percentage of students achieving proficiency in math is 30-34% (which is higher than the Alabama state average of 24%) for the 2020-21 school year. The percentage of students achieving proficiency in reading/language arts is 45-49% (which is approximately equal to the Alabama state average of 46%) for the 2020-21 school year.
The student:teacher ratio of 14:1 is lower than the Alabama state level of 17:1.
Minority enrollment is 6% of the student body (majority Black), which is lower than the Alabama state average of 47% (majority Black).

Verdict on New Bethel Elementary School

New Bethel Elementary School is ranked within the top 30% of all 1,276 schools in Alabama (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2020-21 school year.The diversity score of New Bethel Elementary School is 0.12, which is less than the diversity score at state average of 0.61. The school’s diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.

Check reviews of Offline USA Schools

Carlisle High School

Alma Intermediate School

Alma Intermediate School

The Innovation Academy

Calcedeaver Elementary School