Ogletree Elementary School
8 May 2023 / by Crystal Brown
About Ogletree Elementary School
Ogletree Elementary School is an excellent school located in the heart of the city. It is a public school that serves the local community and provides an excellent education to its students. The school has an excellent faculty and staff who are dedicated to providing a quality education to all of its students. The school offers a variety of programs and activities to its students, including art, music, and physical education. The school also has a strong emphasis on technology, which helps students stay up to date with the latest advancements in technology. Ogletree Elementary School is a great place for students to learn and grow.
737 Ogletree Rd
Auburn, AL 36830
3 – 5
Overview Ogletree Elementary School
Ogletree Elementary School serves 472 students in grades 3-5.
Ogletree Elementary School placed in the top 5% of all schools in Alabama for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 5%, and reading proficiency is top 10%) for the 2020-21 school year.
The percentage of students achieving proficiency in math is 62% (which is higher than the Alabama state average of 24%) for the 2020-21 school year. The percentage of students achieving proficiency in reading/language arts is 74% (which is higher than the Alabama state average of 46%) for the 2020-21 school year.
The student:teacher ratio of 17:1 is equal to the Alabama state level of 17:1.
Minority enrollment is 46% of the student body (majority Black and Asian), which is lower than the Alabama state average of 47% (majority Black).
Verdict on Ogletree Elementary School
Ogletree Elementary School is ranked within the top 5% of all 1,276 schools in Alabama (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2020-21 school year.The diversity score of Ogletree Elementary School is 0.64, which is more than the diversity score at state average of 0.61. The school’s diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.