Priceville High School

8 May 2023 / by Crystal Brown

About Priceville High School

Priceville High School is a public high school located in Priceville, Alabama. It is part of the Morgan County School System and serves students in grades 9-12. The school has a current enrollment of approximately 600 students and employs a faculty and staff of over 50.
Priceville High School offers a wide variety of educational opportunities for its students. The school offers a number of Advanced Placement courses and dual enrollment opportunities. In addition, the school provides a variety of extracurricular activities such as sports teams, academic clubs, and performing arts groups.
Priceville High School is committed to providing a safe and positive learning environment for all students. The school has a strict code of conduct and a zero tolerance policy for bullying. The school also has a variety of programs to support student success, including tutoring, counseling, and mentoring opportunities.
Priceville High School is dedicated to helping its students reach their full potential. With its commitment to excellence, Priceville High School is an excellent choice for any student looking for a quality education.

Address:

2650 N Bethel Rd
Decatur, AL 35603

Phone:

(256) 353-1950

Site:

www.morgank12.org

Grades:

9 – 12

Enrollment:

453 students

Overview Priceville High School

Priceville High School serves 453 students in grades 9-12.
Priceville High School placed in the top 30% of all schools in Alabama for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 20%, and reading proficiency is top 50%) for the 2020-21 school year.
The percentage of students achieving proficiency in math is 35-39% (which is higher than the Alabama state average of 24%) for the 2020-21 school year. The percentage of students achieving proficiency in reading/language arts is 45-49% (which is approximately equal to the Alabama state average of 46%) for the 2020-21 school year.
The student:teacher ratio of 18:1 is higher than the Alabama state level of 17:1.
Minority enrollment is 9% of the student body (majority Hispanic and Black), which is lower than the Alabama state average of 47% (majority Black).

Verdict on Priceville High School

Priceville High School is ranked within the top 30% of all 1,276 schools in Alabama (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2020-21 school year.The diversity score of Priceville High School is 0.17, which is less than the diversity score at state average of 0.61. The school’s diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.

Check reviews of Offline USA Schools

Bobby G Lester Elementary School

Mountain Vista Elementary School

Tehama Oaks High School

Tehama Oaks High School

Academy For Science Foreign Language