Bayshore Elementary School

8 May 2023 / by Crystal Brown

About Bayshore Elementary School

Bayshore Elementary School is a top-rated school in Florida. Located in the beautiful city of St. Petersburg, the school has a long history of excellence in education. Bayshore Elementary School provides a safe and nurturing environment for students to learn, grow, and achieve their full potential.
The school offers a wide array of educational programs, including an extensive arts program, a challenging and diverse curriculum, and a variety of extracurricular activities. Bayshore Elementary School also provides an array of support services, including counseling, health services, and special education.
The school’s faculty is highly experienced, and the staff is committed to helping every student succeed. Bayshore Elementary School is dedicated to providing a safe, welcoming, and inspiring learning environment for all students. With its commitment to excellence, Bayshore Elementary School is an ideal choice for families seeking a quality education for their children.

Address:

10500 Bayshore Dr
Anchorage, AK 99515

Phone:

(907) 742-5360

Site:

bayshore.asdk12.org/

Grades:

PreK – 6

Enrollment:

358 students

Overview Bayshore Elementary School

Bayshore Elementary School serves 358 students in grades Prekindergarten-6.
Bayshore Elementary School placed in the top 5% of all schools in Alaska for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 5%, and reading proficiency is top 10%) for the 2020-21 school year.
The percentage of students achieving proficiency in math is 71% (which is higher than the Alaska state average of 36%) for the 2020-21 school year. The percentage of students achieving proficiency in reading/language arts is 68% (which is higher than the Alaska state average of 44%) for the 2020-21 school year.
The student:teacher ratio of 15:1 is higher than the Alaska state level of 13:1.
Minority enrollment is 59% of the student body (majority Asian and Hispanic), which is higher than the Alaska state average of 53% (majority American Indian and Hispanic).

Verdict on Bayshore Elementary School

Bayshore Elementary School is ranked within the top 5% of all 443 schools in Alaska (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2020-21 school year.The diversity score of Bayshore Elementary School is 0.76, which is more than the diversity score at state average of 0.71. The school’s diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.

Check reviews of Offline USA Schools

Learning Foundation And Performing Arts Warner

Learning Foundation And Performing Arts Warner

Meadow Lakes Elementary School

Sedona Red Rock Junior/senior High School

Magnolia Science Academy 5

Magnolia Science Academy 5