American Leadership Academy Gilbert South K-6

9 May 2023 / by Crystal Brown

About American Leadership Academy Gilbert South K-6

American Leadership Academy Gilbert South K-6 is a public charter school located in Gilbert, Arizona. The school is part of the American Leadership Academy network of schools, which is dedicated to providing a quality education in a safe and nurturing environment. ALA Gilbert South K-6 is committed to helping students reach their full potential and become future leaders. The school offers a rigorous academic curriculum with an emphasis on character development and leadership skills. Students are also encouraged to participate in extracurricular activities, such as sports and clubs, to help them develop socially and emotionally. ALA Gilbert South K-6 is dedicated to providing an excellent education that will prepare students for success in college and beyond.

Address:

1750 E Riggs Rd
Chandler, AZ 85286

Phone:

(480) 420-2101

Site:

Grades:

Charter School

Enrollment:

445 students

Overview American Leadership Academy Gilbert South K-6

American Leadership Academy Gilbert South K-6 serves 445 students in grades Kindergarten-6.
American Leadership Academy Gilbert South K-6 placed in the top 10% of all schools in Arizona for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 10%, and reading proficiency is top 20%) for the 2020-21 school year.
The percentage of students achieving proficiency in math is 55-59% (which is higher than the Arizona state average of 32%) for the 2020-21 school year. The percentage of students achieving proficiency in reading/language arts is 60-64% (which is higher than the Arizona state average of 39%) for the 2020-21 school year.
Minority enrollment is 46% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is lower than the Arizona state average of 64% (majority Hispanic).

Verdict on American Leadership Academy Gilbert South K-6

American Leadership Academy Gilbert South K-6 is ranked within the top 10% of all 1,854 schools in Arizona (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2020-21 school year.The diversity score of American Leadership Academy Gilbert South K-6 is 0.61, which is less than the diversity score at state average of 0.65. The school’s diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.

Check reviews of Offline USA Schools

Valentine Elementary School

Sonoran Foothills School

Sonoran Foothills School

Upper Lake Elementary School

Upper Lake Elementary School

Extera Public