Dardanelle Elementary School

Dardanelle Elementary School

10 May 2023 / by Crystal Brown

About Dardanelle Elementary School

Dardanelle Elementary School is a public school located in the city of Dardanelle, Arkansas. It is part of the Dardanelle School District and serves students in kindergarten through fifth grade. The school has a strong academic program that focuses on developing literacy, math, science, and social studies skills. The school also offers a variety of extracurricular activities and programs that allow students to explore their interests and develop their talents.
Dardanelle Elementary School has a dedicated staff that works hard to create a positive learning environment. The school is committed to providing its students with a quality education that prepares them for success in their future endeavors. The school also has a strong parent-teacher organization that provides support and resources to both parents and teachers.
Dardanelle Elementary School is a great place for students to grow and learn. With its strong academic program, variety of extracurricular activities, and supportive staff, students are sure to get the best education possible.

Address:

2306 Hwy 7 N
Dardanelle, AR 72834

Phone:

(479) 229-3707

Site:

Visit School Website

Grades:

4 – 5

Enrollment:

342 students

Overview Dardanelle Elementary School

Dardanelle Elementary School serves 342 students in grades 4-5.
Dardanelle Elementary School placed in the top 30% of all schools in Arkansas for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 20%, and reading proficiency is top 50%) for the 2020-21 school year.
The percentage of students achieving proficiency in math is 55% (which is higher than the Arkansas state average of 36%) for the 2020-21 school year. The percentage of students achieving proficiency in reading/language arts is 41% (which is higher than the Arkansas state average of 37%) for the 2020-21 school year.
The student:teacher ratio of 15:1 is higher than the Arkansas state level of 13:1.
Minority enrollment is 36% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is lower than the Arkansas state average of 40% (majority Black and Hispanic).

Verdict on Dardanelle Elementary School

Dardanelle Elementary School is ranked within the top 30% of all 993 schools in Arkansas (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2020-21 school year.The diversity score of Dardanelle Elementary School is 0.50, which is less than the diversity score at state average of 0.59. The school’s diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.

Check reviews of Offline USA Schools

Extensions Correspondence

Integrity Education Centre

Grove Hill Elementary School

Strong-huttig Schools

Strong-huttig Schools