Woodrow Wilson Elementary School

10 May 2023 / by Crystal Brown

About Woodrow Wilson Elementary School

Woodrow Wilson Elementary School is a public elementary school located in the city of Los Angeles, California. It serves students in grades kindergarten through fifth grade. The school is part of the Los Angeles Unified School District and is dedicated to providing a quality education to all of its students.
Woodrow Wilson Elementary School has a strong commitment to academic excellence. The school offers a comprehensive curriculum that includes both core academic subjects and enrichment activities. The school also offers a variety of extracurricular activities, including clubs, sports teams, and after-school programs.
The school has a strong focus on student safety. All classrooms are equipped with security cameras and the school has a full-time police officer on campus. The school also has a safe and secure environment, with strict rules and regulations in place for all students.
Woodrow Wilson Elementary School is dedicated to providing a quality education to all of its students. The school is committed to creating a safe and supportive learning environment that encourages students to reach their full potential.

Address:

900 W Emerson St
Paragould, AR 72450

Phone:

(870) 236-6177

Site:

www.paragould.k12.ar.us

Grades:

2 – 4

Enrollment:

276 students

Overview Woodrow Wilson Elementary School

Woodrow Wilson Elementary School serves 276 students in grades 2-4.
Woodrow Wilson Elementary School placed in the top 30% of all schools in Arkansas for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 20%, and reading proficiency is top 50%) for the 2020-21 school year.
The percentage of students achieving proficiency in math is 50-54% (which is higher than the Arkansas state average of 36%) for the 2020-21 school year. The percentage of students achieving proficiency in reading/language arts is 35-39% (which is approximately equal to the Arkansas state average of 37%) for the 2020-21 school year.
The student:teacher ratio of 17:1 is higher than the Arkansas state level of 13:1.
Minority enrollment is 25% of the student body (majority Black and Hispanic), which is lower than the Arkansas state average of 40% (majority Black).

Verdict on Woodrow Wilson Elementary School

Woodrow Wilson Elementary School is ranked within the top 30% of all 993 schools in Arkansas (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2020-21 school year.The diversity score of Woodrow Wilson Elementary School is 0.43, which is less than the diversity score at state average of 0.59. The school’s diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.

Check reviews of Offline USA Schools

Life Academy

Faith Mather Sossaman Elementary School

Carr Middle School

Horizon Honors Elementary School

Horizon Honors Elementary School