Altamont Creek Elementary School

Altamont Creek Elementary School

11 May 2023 / by Crystal Brown

About Altamont Creek Elementary School

Altamont Creek Elementary School is an outstanding educational institution located in Northern California. It is part of the Livermore Valley Joint Unified School District, and serves the communities of Livermore, Pleasanton, and Dublin. Altamont Creek Elementary School has a long history of excellence in education, and has been recognized as a California Distinguished School.
The school offers a comprehensive educational program, with an emphasis on building strong academic skills, developing creative problem-solving abilities, and promoting a positive attitude and respect for self and others. The curriculum is designed to meet the needs of each student, and to prepare them for success in the future. Altamont Creek Elementary School also offers a wide range of extracurricular activities, such as after-school clubs, music and art classes, and sports teams.
Altamont Creek Elementary School is committed to providing a safe, nurturing environment where students can learn and grow. The school has a strong sense of community, and parents, teachers, and administrators work together to ensure the success of every student. Altamont Creek Elementary School is a great place for children to learn and grow, and it is an excellent choice for families in the Livermore Valley.

Address:

6500 Garaventa Ranch Rd.
Livermore, CA 94551

Phone:

(925) 454-5575

Site:

livermoreschools.org

Grades:

K – 5

Enrollment:

608 students

Overview Altamont Creek Elementary School

Altamont Creek Elementary School serves 608 students in grades Kindergarten-5.
Altamont Creek Elementary School placed in the top 10% of all schools in California for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 10%, and reading proficiency is top 20%) for the 2020-21 school year.
The percentage of students achieving proficiency in math is 64% (which is higher than the California state average of 34%) for the 2020-21 school year. The percentage of students achieving proficiency in reading/language arts is 71% (which is higher than the California state average of 49%) for the 2020-21 school year.
The student:teacher ratio of 23:1 is higher than the California state level of 22:1.
Minority enrollment is 57% of the student body (majority Asian), which is lower than the California state average of 78% (majority Hispanic).

Verdict on Altamont Creek Elementary School

Altamont Creek Elementary School is ranked within the top 10% of all 3,649 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2020-21 school year.The diversity score of Altamont Creek Elementary School is 0.70, which is more than the diversity score at state average of 0.63. The school’s diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.

Check reviews of Offline USA Schools

Kaizen Education Foundation Dba El Dorado High School

Bates Elementary School

Bates Elementary School

Wood Ranch Elementary School

Athens Intermediate School