Arcade Fundamental Middle School
11 May 2023 / by Crystal Brown
About Arcade Fundamental Middle School
Arcade Fundamental Middle School is a public school located in the heart of downtown Arcade. It is a vibrant and welcoming learning environment that focuses on providing students with a strong foundation of knowledge and skills to prepare them for the future.
At Arcade Fundamental Middle School, we believe in providing a quality education that is tailored to each student’s individual needs. We have an experienced and dedicated faculty and staff who work hard to ensure that each student is given the support they need to reach their educational goals.
We offer a variety of classes and activities to engage and challenge our students. From math and science to art and music, our curriculum is designed to provide a well-rounded educational experience. We also offer extracurricular activities to help foster a sense of community and to give our students the opportunity to explore their interests.
At Arcade Fundamental Middle School, we are committed to helping our students reach their full potential. We strive to create a safe and nurturing learning environment that encourages students to explore their passions and to become lifelong learners.
3500 Edison Ave.
Sacramento, CA 95821
6 – 8
Overview Arcade Fundamental Middle School
Arcade Fundamental Middle School serves 547 students in grades 6-8.
Arcade Fundamental Middle School placed in the top 30% of all schools in California for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 20%, and reading proficiency is top 50%) for the 2020-21 school year.
The percentage of students achieving proficiency in math is <50% (which is higher than the California state average of 34%) for the 2020-21 school year. The percentage of students achieving proficiency in reading/language arts is <50% (which is higher than the California state average of 49%) for the 2020-21 school year. The student:teacher ratio of 25:1 is higher than the California state level of 22:1. Minority enrollment is 59% of the student body (majority Hispanic and Asian), which is lower than the California state average of 78% (majority Hispanic).
Verdict on Arcade Fundamental Middle School
Arcade Fundamental Middle School is ranked within the top 30% of all 3,649 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2020-21 school year.The diversity score of Arcade Fundamental Middle School is 0.73, which is more than the diversity score at state average of 0.63. The school’s diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.