Arden Middle School

Arden Middle School

11 May 2023 / by Crystal Brown

About Arden Middle School

Arden Middle School is a public school located in Arden, North Carolina. It serves students in grades 6-8 and is part of the Buncombe County Schools district. The school has a strong academic program and a wide range of extracurricular activities, including band, choir, drama, art, and athletics.
The school has a supportive and diverse faculty and staff who strive to create a safe, nurturing environment for all students. The faculty and staff are committed to helping students reach their fullest potential.
Arden Middle School also offers a variety of clubs and organizations, including student council, National Junior Honor Society, and various sports teams. The school also hosts a variety of special events throughout the year, such as the annual Battle of the Books and the Arden Middle School Science Fair.
Arden Middle School is a great place for students to learn, grow, and make lifelong friends.

Address:

1640 Watt Ave.
Sacramento, CA 95864

Phone:

(916) 971-7306

Site:

sanjuan.edu

Grades:

6 – 8

Enrollment:

859 students

Overview Arden Middle School

Arden Middle School serves 859 students in grades 6-8.
Arden Middle School placed in the top 30% of all schools in California for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 20%, and reading proficiency is top 50%) for the 2020-21 school year.
The percentage of students achieving proficiency in math is <50% (which is higher than the California state average of 34%) for the 2020-21 school year. The percentage of students achieving proficiency in reading/language arts is <50% (which is higher than the California state average of 49%) for the 2020-21 school year. The student:teacher ratio of 26:1 is higher than the California state level of 22:1. Minority enrollment is 44% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is lower than the California state average of 78% (majority Hispanic).

Verdict on Arden Middle School

Arden Middle School is ranked within the top 30% of all 3,649 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2020-21 school year.The diversity score of Arden Middle School is 0.61, which is less than the diversity score at state average of 0.63. The school’s diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.

Check reviews of Offline USA Schools

Estrella High School

Green Forest Intermed School

Montague Elementary School

Goza Middle School