Bell Mountain Middle School

Bell Mountain Middle School

11 May 2023 / by Crystal Brown

About Bell Mountain Middle School

Bell Mountain Middle School is an exceptional school located in the heart of a small town in the Midwest. It is a public school that offers an excellent education to students in grades 6-8. Bell Mountain Middle School is known for its caring and dedicated faculty and staff, who strive to create a safe and supportive learning environment for all students.
The school offers a wide range of academic opportunities, including rigorous core classes, electives, and extracurricular activities. Bell Mountain Middle School also offers a variety of extracurricular activities, such as athletics, clubs, and other activities. These activities help to foster a sense of community and provide students with the chance to explore their interests outside of the classroom.
At Bell Mountain Middle School, students are encouraged to be creative, think critically, and work hard to reach their goals. The school also emphasizes the importance of respect, responsibility, and citizenship. With its dedication to providing a quality education, Bell Mountain Middle School is an ideal place for students to grow and thrive.

Address:

28525 La Piedra Dr.
Menifee, CA 92584

Phone:

(951) 301-8496

Site:

menifeeusd.org

Grades:

6 – 8

Enrollment:

1,057 students

Overview Bell Mountain Middle School

Bell Mountain Middle School serves 1,057 students in grades 6-8.
Bell Mountain Middle School placed in the top 30% of all schools in California for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 20%, and reading proficiency is top 50%) for the 2020-21 school year.
The percentage of students achieving proficiency in math is <50% (which is higher than the California state average of 34%) for the 2020-21 school year. The percentage of students achieving proficiency in reading/language arts is <50% (which is higher than the California state average of 49%) for the 2020-21 school year. The student:teacher ratio of 23:1 is higher than the California state level of 22:1. Minority enrollment is 68% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is lower than the California state average of 78% (majority Hispanic).

Verdict on Bell Mountain Middle School

Bell Mountain Middle School is ranked within the top 30% of all 3,649 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2020-21 school year.The diversity score of Bell Mountain Middle School is 0.68, which is more than the diversity score at state average of 0.63. The school’s diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.

Check reviews of Offline USA Schools

James R. Tate Elementary School

Mary Collins Charter School At Cherry Valley

Bridgeport Middle School

Rehobeth High School