Bridges Community Based School North County Consortium

Bridges Community Based School North County Consortium

11 May 2023 / by Crystal Brown

About Bridges Community Based School North County Consortium

Bridges Community Based School North County Consortium is a unique educational program designed to meet the needs of students in the North County region of San Diego County. This program provides a comprehensive curriculum that combines the best of traditional and innovative educational practices to create an engaging and supportive learning environment. The program is designed to meet the needs of all students, from those who are college bound to those who are looking for alternative pathways to success.
Bridges Community Based School North County Consortium offers a variety of classes and activities that foster creativity and collaboration. Students have the opportunity to participate in a wide range of academic, artistic, and athletic activities that are designed to help them reach their full potential. The program also provides resources and support to help students succeed in their educational goals.
The Bridges Community Based School North County Consortium is committed to providing an engaging and supportive learning environment. The program strives to build relationships between students, teachers, and staff to ensure that all students are successful. The program also works to create a safe and secure learning environment that encourages students to take risks and explore their potential.
The Bridges Community Based School North County Consortium is an excellent choice for students who are looking for an alternative educational experience. The program provides an engaging and supportive learning environment that encourages students to reach their full potential.

Address:

9291 Old Redwood Hwy Bldg. 500
Windsor, CA 95492

Phone:

(707) 837-7727

Site:

wusd.org

Grades:

K – 12

Enrollment:

54 students

Overview Bridges Community Based School North County Consortium

Bridges Community Based School North County Consortium serves 54 students in grades Kindergarten-12.
Bridges Community Based School North County Consortium placed in the top 30% of all schools in California for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 20%, and reading proficiency is top 50%) for the 2020-21 school year.
The percentage of students achieving proficiency in math is <50% (which is higher than the California state average of 34%) for the 2020-21 school year. The percentage of students achieving proficiency in reading/language arts is <50% (which is higher than the California state average of 49%) for the 2020-21 school year. The student:teacher ratio of 9:1 is lower than the California state level of 22:1. Minority enrollment is 67% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is lower than the California state average of 78% (majority Hispanic).

Verdict on Bridges Community Based School North County Consortium

Bridges Community Based School North County Consortium is ranked within the top 30% of all 3,649 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2020-21 school year.The diversity score of Bridges Community Based School North County Consortium is 0.55, which is less than the diversity score at state average of 0.63. The school’s diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.

Check reviews of Offline USA Schools

Skycrest Elementary School

Ash Fork Elementary School

Ash Fork Elementary School

Pima Partnership Academy

Pima Partnership Academy

Glendale Landmark School

Glendale Landmark School