Brookside Elementary School

11 May 2023 / by Crystal Brown

About Brookside Elementary School

Brookside Elementary School is an outstanding school located in a small town in the Midwest. It is a public school with a student population of around 500 children in grades K-5. The school offers a wide variety of educational opportunities, including a strong academic program, a variety of extracurricular activities, and a safe and caring learning environment.
Brookside Elementary School is committed to providing a quality education to all of its students. The school offers a rigorous academic curriculum that includes core subjects such as math, science, social studies, and language arts. In addition, the school provides a range of extracurricular activities such as music, art, physical education, and clubs. The school also offers a variety of special programs such as gifted and talented education, English as a Second Language, and special education.
The staff at Brookside Elementary School is dedicated to helping the students succeed. The teachers are highly qualified and experienced in their respective fields. They use a variety of teaching methods to ensure that each student is able to learn and grow at their own pace. The staff also works hard to create a safe and caring learning environment for all students.
At Brookside Elementary School, every student is valued and respected. The school strives to create an environment where all students feel welcome, respected, and supported. Brookside Elementary School is a great place for students to learn and grow.

Address:

116 Butterfield Rd.
San Anselmo, CA 94960

Phone:

(415) 453-2948

Site:

rossvalleyschools.org

Grades:

K – 5

Enrollment:

292 students

Overview Brookside Elementary School

Brookside Elementary School serves 292 students in grades Kindergarten-5.
Brookside Elementary School placed in the top 20% of all schools in California for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 10%, and reading proficiency is top 30%) for the 2020-21 school year.
The percentage of students achieving proficiency in math is 60-64% (which is higher than the California state average of 34%) for the 2020-21 school year. The percentage of students achieving proficiency in reading/language arts is 60-64% (which is higher than the California state average of 49%) for the 2020-21 school year.
The student:teacher ratio of 18:1 is lower than the California state level of 22:1.
Minority enrollment is 23% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is lower than the California state average of 78% (majority Hispanic).

Verdict on Brookside Elementary School

Brookside Elementary School is ranked within the top 20% of all 3,649 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2020-21 school year.The diversity score of Brookside Elementary School is 0.39, which is less than the diversity score at state average of 0.63. The school’s diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.

Check reviews of Offline USA Schools

Biggs High School

Biggs High School

Airport Road Intermediate School

Jefferson Leadership Academies

Garfield Elementary School

Garfield Elementary School