Cameron Ranch Elementary School

11 May 2023 / by Crystal Brown

About Cameron Ranch Elementary School

Cameron Ranch Elementary School is a public school located in Los Angeles, California. It is part of the Los Angeles Unified School District and serves students in grades kindergarten through fifth grade. Cameron Ranch Elementary School is committed to providing a safe, nurturing and academically challenging learning environment for all students. The school has a strong focus on developing literacy skills and a commitment to providing a comprehensive educational experience. Cameron Ranch Elementary School provides a wide range of programs and activities to meet the needs of all students. These include an after school program, an enrichment program, and a variety of clubs and organizations. The school also has a strong emphasis on technology and offers a variety of technology-based learning opportunities. Cameron Ranch Elementary School is dedicated to providing a quality education to all students and helping them reach their full potential.

Address:

4333 Hackberry Ln.
Carmichael, CA 95608

Phone:

(916) 575-2302

Site:

sanjuan.edu

Grades:

K – 5

Enrollment:

374 students

Overview Cameron Ranch Elementary School

Cameron Ranch Elementary School serves 374 students in grades Kindergarten-5.
Cameron Ranch Elementary School placed in the top 30% of all schools in California for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 20%, and reading proficiency is top 50%) for the 2020-21 school year.
The percentage of students achieving proficiency in math is <50% (which is higher than the California state average of 34%) for the 2020-21 school year. The percentage of students achieving proficiency in reading/language arts is <50% (which is higher than the California state average of 49%) for the 2020-21 school year. The student:teacher ratio of 23:1 is higher than the California state level of 22:1. Minority enrollment is 64% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is lower than the California state average of 78% (majority Hispanic).

Verdict on Cameron Ranch Elementary School

Cameron Ranch Elementary School is ranked within the top 30% of all 3,649 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2020-21 school year.The diversity score of Cameron Ranch Elementary School is 0.75, which is more than the diversity score at state average of 0.63. The school’s diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.

Check reviews of Offline USA Schools

Mclaughlin Secondary School

East Hills Middle School

Napaaqtugmiut School

Peach Springs School

Peach Springs School