11 May 2023 / by Crystal Brown
About Canyon Hills
Canyon Hills is a beautiful and vibrant community located in the foothills of California. It is known for its stunning views of the San Gabriel Mountains and its close proximity to the nearby cities of Los Angeles and San Diego. The community offers a variety of activities for all ages, including hiking, biking, and camping. With its mild climate, Canyon Hills is a great place to live and work.
The area is home to a variety of businesses, including restaurants, shops, and entertainment venues. There is also a local library, several parks, and a community center. The community is also home to several schools, including Canyon Hills Elementary, Canyon Hills Middle School, and Canyon Hills High School.
Canyon Hills is a great place to live and work, offering a variety of activities and amenities that make it an ideal place to call home. From its stunning views to its many amenities, Canyon Hills is a great place to live and work.
260 S. Imperial Hwy.
Anaheim, CA 92807
K – 12
Overview Canyon Hills
Canyon Hills serves 139 students in grades Kindergarten-12.
Canyon Hills placed in the top 30% of all schools in California for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 20%, and reading proficiency is top 50%) for the 2020-21 school year.
The percentage of students achieving proficiency in math is <50% (which is higher than the California state average of 34%) for the 2020-21 school year. The percentage of students achieving proficiency in reading/language arts is <50% (which is higher than the California state average of 49%) for the 2020-21 school year. The student:teacher ratio of 17:1 is lower than the California state level of 22:1. Minority enrollment is 72% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is lower than the California state average of 78% (majority Hispanic).
Verdict on Canyon Hills
Canyon Hills is ranked within the top 30% of all 3,649 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2020-21 school year.The diversity score of Canyon Hills is 0.61, which is less than the diversity score at state average of 0.63. The school’s diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.