Casa De Oro Elementary School

Casa De Oro Elementary School

11 May 2023 / by Crystal Brown

About Casa De Oro Elementary School

Casa De Oro Elementary School is an incredible school located in the heart of San Diego, California. It is a part of the San Diego Unified School District and serves students of all ages. The school offers a comprehensive education, with a focus on the development of the whole child.
At Casa De Oro, students are encouraged to be creative and independent thinkers. The school provides a safe and nurturing environment where students can explore their interests and develop their talents. The school also has a strong emphasis on the arts, which allows students to express themselves through music, dance, and theatre.
Casa De Oro Elementary School is committed to providing an excellent education for all students. The school offers a variety of programs and activities to help students excel academically and socially. The school also has a variety of extracurricular activities such as sports, clubs, and after-school programs.
Casa De Oro Elementary School is an incredible school with a strong commitment to providing an excellent education for all students. The school provides a safe and nurturing environment where students can explore their interests and develop their talents.

Address:

10227 Ramona Dr.
La Mesa, CA 91942

Phone:

(619) 668-5715

Site:

lmsvschools.org

Grades:

K – 6

Enrollment:

352 students

Overview Casa De Oro Elementary School

Casa De Oro Elementary School serves 352 students in grades Kindergarten-6.
Casa De Oro Elementary School placed in the top 30% of all schools in California for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 20%, and reading proficiency is top 50%) for the 2020-21 school year.
The percentage of students achieving proficiency in math is <50% (which is higher than the California state average of 34%) for the 2020-21 school year. The percentage of students achieving proficiency in reading/language arts is <50% (which is higher than the California state average of 49%) for the 2020-21 school year. The student:teacher ratio of 25:1 is higher than the California state level of 22:1. Minority enrollment is 81% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is higher than the California state average of 78% (majority Hispanic).

Verdict on Casa De Oro Elementary School

Casa De Oro Elementary School is ranked within the top 30% of all 3,649 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2020-21 school year.The diversity score of Casa De Oro Elementary School is 0.61, which is less than the diversity score at state average of 0.63. The school’s diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.

Check reviews of Offline USA Schools

Pacific Elementary School

Pacific Elementary School

Stockton Collegiate International Secondary

Lone Mountain Elementary School

Williams Middle School