Charles Peck Elementary School

Charles Peck Elementary School

11 May 2023 / by Crystal Brown

About Charles Peck Elementary School

Charles Peck Elementary School is a public elementary school located in the city of San Jose, California. The school is part of the San Jose Unified School District and serves students in grades kindergarten through fifth grade. Charles Peck Elementary School has a long and proud history of providing quality education to its students. The school has a strong commitment to providing a safe, nurturing, and supportive learning environment for all students. The school offers a wide range of academic, enrichment, and extracurricular activities to help students reach their full potential. The school also offers a variety of support services, such as counseling and special education services, to meet the needs of all students. Charles Peck Elementary School is committed to helping its students succeed, and the staff is dedicated to providing a quality education for all.

Address:

6230 Rutland Dr.
Carmichael, CA 95608

Phone:

(916) 867-2071

Site:

sanjuan.edu

Grades:

K – 5

Enrollment:

317 students

Overview Charles Peck Elementary School

Charles Peck Elementary School serves 317 students in grades Kindergarten-5.
Charles Peck Elementary School placed in the top 30% of all schools in California for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 20%, and reading proficiency is top 50%) for the 2020-21 school year.
The percentage of students achieving proficiency in math is <50% (which is higher than the California state average of 34%) for the 2020-21 school year. The percentage of students achieving proficiency in reading/language arts is <50% (which is higher than the California state average of 49%) for the 2020-21 school year. The student:teacher ratio of 23:1 is higher than the California state level of 22:1. Minority enrollment is 58% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is lower than the California state average of 78% (majority Hispanic).

Verdict on Charles Peck Elementary School

Charles Peck Elementary School is ranked within the top 30% of all 3,649 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2020-21 school year.The diversity score of Charles Peck Elementary School is 0.71, which is more than the diversity score at state average of 0.63. The school’s diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.

Check reviews of Offline USA Schools

Roseville High School

Asu Preparatory Academy-polytechnic Elementary School

Asu Preparatory Academy-polytechnic Elementary School

Thirty-second Street Usc Performing Arts

Thirty-second Street Usc Performing Arts

Borton Primary Magnet School

Borton Primary Magnet School