Condor Elementary School

Condor Elementary School

11 May 2023 / by Crystal Brown

About Condor Elementary School

Condor Elementary School is a public school located in the heart of the city. It is part of the local school district and provides education to students from kindergarten through fifth grade. The school is well known for its strong academic program and its commitment to providing a safe and supportive learning environment.
Condor Elementary School has a long history of providing quality education to its students. It has a strong focus on the core subjects of math, science, language arts, and social studies, as well as an emphasis on the arts and physical education. The school also offers a variety of extracurricular activities and clubs, such as chess, basketball, and robotics.
The school is also committed to providing a safe and supportive learning environment for all of its students. It has a zero-tolerance policy for bullying and harassment, and offers a variety of resources and programs to help students feel safe and secure. The school also has a strong emphasis on character education, with a focus on respect, responsibility, and good citizenship.
The faculty and staff at Condor Elementary School are dedicated to providing a quality education to their students. They are committed to helping students reach their potential and succeed in the future. The school is a great place for students to learn and grow, and it has a long history of success.

Address:

2551 Condor Rd.
Twentynine Palms, CA 92277

Phone:

(760) 367-0750

Site:

morongousd.com

Grades:

K – 6

Enrollment:

501 students

Overview Condor Elementary School

Condor Elementary School serves 501 students in grades Kindergarten-6.
Condor Elementary School placed in the top 30% of all schools in California for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 20%, and reading proficiency is top 50%) for the 2020-21 school year.
The percentage of students achieving proficiency in math is <50% (which is higher than the California state average of 34%) for the 2020-21 school year. The percentage of students achieving proficiency in reading/language arts is <50% (which is higher than the California state average of 49%) for the 2020-21 school year. The student:teacher ratio of 25:1 is higher than the California state level of 22:1. Minority enrollment is 56% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is lower than the California state average of 78% (majority Hispanic).

Verdict on Condor Elementary School

Condor Elementary School is ranked within the top 30% of all 3,649 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2020-21 school year.The diversity score of Condor Elementary School is 0.66, which is more than the diversity score at state average of 0.63. The school’s diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.

Check reviews of Offline USA Schools

Forest Hill Elementary School

Eek School

Reyes Maria Ruiz Leadership Academy

Reyes Maria Ruiz Leadership Academy

Edison School Of Innovation

Edison School Of Innovation