Crawford High School

Crawford High School

11 May 2023 / by Crystal Brown

About Crawford High School

Crawford High School is an excellent educational institution located in the heart of San Diego, California. The school has been providing high-quality education to its students since its establishment in 1960. It offers a wide range of academic programs, including Advanced Placement courses, International Baccalaureate programs, and a variety of other electives.
Crawford High School has a strong reputation for its rigorous academic standards and the quality of its faculty. Its faculty includes some of the most highly respected educators in the San Diego area, and they strive to ensure that all students receive a well-rounded education.
The school also has a wide range of extracurricular activities for students to participate in. These include sports teams, clubs, and other organizations that allow students to explore their interests and talents.
Crawford High School also has a strong commitment to the community. The school is involved in a number of charitable and community service projects, and students are encouraged to get involved in these activities.
Overall, Crawford High School is a great educational institution that provides its students with an excellent education and a range of opportunities to explore their interests and talents.

Address:

4191 Colts Way
San Diego, CA 92115

Phone:

(619) 362-3700

Site:

sandiegounified.org

Grades:

9 – 12

Enrollment:

1,117 students

Overview Crawford High School

Crawford High School serves 1,117 students in grades 9-12.
Crawford High School placed in the top 30% of all schools in California for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 20%, and reading proficiency is top 50%) for the 2020-21 school year.
The percentage of students achieving proficiency in math is <50% (which is higher than the California state average of 34%) for the 2020-21 school year. The percentage of students achieving proficiency in reading/language arts is <50% (which is higher than the California state average of 49%) for the 2020-21 school year. The student:teacher ratio of 22:1 is equal to the California state level of 22:1. Minority enrollment is 97% of the student body (majority Hispanic and Black), which is higher than the California state average of 78% (majority Hispanic).

Verdict on Crawford High School

Crawford High School is ranked within the top 30% of all 3,649 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2020-21 school year.The diversity score of Crawford High School is 0.67, which is more than the diversity score at state average of 0.63. The school’s diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.

Check reviews of Offline USA Schools

Bergman High School

Keyes Elementary School

Kyrene Aprende Middle School

Potrero Elementary School

Potrero Elementary School