Eagle Peak Middle School

Eagle Peak Middle School

11 May 2023 / by Crystal Brown

About Eagle Peak Middle School

Eagle Peak Middle School is a public school located in the small town of Eagle Peak, Oregon. It is a part of the Eagle Peak Unified School District and serves students in grades 6-8. The school has a long history of academic excellence and is known for its strong sense of community.
Eagle Peak Middle School has a number of programs and activities designed to help students excel academically and socially. The school offers a variety of electives, including art, music, and physical education. It also offers a range of extracurricular activities such as sports teams, clubs, and after-school programs.
The school has a highly qualified and dedicated faculty who are committed to helping every student reach their full potential. The faculty works hard to ensure that students are provided with a safe, supportive, and challenging learning environment.
Eagle Peak Middle School is a great place for students to grow and learn. It provides students with the opportunity to develop their academic and social skills in a supportive and nurturing environment.

Address:

8601 W. Rd.
Redwood Valley, CA 95470

Phone:

(707) 472-5250

Site:

uusd.net

Grades:

5 – 8

Enrollment:

562 students

Overview Eagle Peak Middle School

Eagle Peak Middle School serves 562 students in grades 5-8.
Eagle Peak Middle School placed in the top 30% of all schools in California for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 20%, and reading proficiency is top 50%) for the 2020-21 school year.
The percentage of students achieving proficiency in math is <50% (which is higher than the California state average of 34%) for the 2020-21 school year. The percentage of students achieving proficiency in reading/language arts is <50% (which is higher than the California state average of 49%) for the 2020-21 school year. The student:teacher ratio of 20:1 is lower than the California state level of 22:1. Minority enrollment is 54% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is lower than the California state average of 78% (majority Hispanic).

Verdict on Eagle Peak Middle School

Eagle Peak Middle School is ranked within the top 30% of all 3,649 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2020-21 school year.The diversity score of Eagle Peak Middle School is 0.62, which is less than the diversity score at state average of 0.63. The school’s diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.

Check reviews of Offline USA Schools

Mary B. Perry High School

Parlier High School

Parlier High School

J William Fulbright Junior High School

J William Fulbright Junior High School

Grant Elementary School