Esplanade Elementary School

Esplanade Elementary School

11 May 2023 / by Crystal Brown

About Esplanade Elementary School

Esplanade Elementary School is an outstanding educational institution located in the heart of the city. It is a public school that offers a comprehensive curriculum for both elementary and middle school students. The school has a strong commitment to providing a safe and nurturing learning environment for all of its students.
Esplanade Elementary School has a wide range of activities and clubs to keep students engaged and learning. The school also provides a variety of extracurricular activities, including sports teams, music and drama clubs, and a student council.
The school has a dedicated staff of teachers and administrators who are passionate about providing a quality education to all students. The teachers are highly qualified and experienced, and they are committed to helping students reach their full potential.
Esplanade Elementary School has a strong focus on the arts, offering a variety of classes in music, art, and theater. The school also offers a variety of technology classes to help students develop their digital literacy.
Esplanade Elementary School is an excellent choice for any student looking for a high-quality education. The school has a strong commitment to excellence and provides a safe and nurturing learning environment for all of its students.

Address:

381 N. Esplanade St.
Orange, CA 92869

Phone:

(714) 997-6157

Site:

orangeusd.org

Grades:

K – 6

Enrollment:

333 students

Overview Esplanade Elementary School

Esplanade Elementary School serves 333 students in grades Kindergarten-6.
Esplanade Elementary School placed in the top 30% of all schools in California for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 20%, and reading proficiency is top 50%) for the 2020-21 school year.
The percentage of students achieving proficiency in math is <50% (which is higher than the California state average of 34%) for the 2020-21 school year. The percentage of students achieving proficiency in reading/language arts is <50% (which is higher than the California state average of 49%) for the 2020-21 school year. The student:teacher ratio of 21:1 is lower than the California state level of 22:1. Minority enrollment is 98% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is higher than the California state average of 78% (majority Hispanic).

Verdict on Esplanade Elementary School

Esplanade Elementary School is ranked within the top 30% of all 3,649 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2020-21 school year.The diversity score of Esplanade Elementary School is 0.13, which is less than the diversity score at state average of 0.63. The school’s diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.

Check reviews of Offline USA Schools

Puc Early College Academy For Leaders And Scholars (Ecals)

Puc Early College Academy For Leaders And Scholars (Ecals)

San Diego Cooperative Charter

San Diego Cooperative Charter

Monarch Academy

Monarch Academy

Rogers New Technology High School

Rogers New Technology High School