Fairhaven Elementary School

Fairhaven Elementary School

11 May 2023 / by Crystal Brown

About Fairhaven Elementary School

Fairhaven Elementary School is an exemplary school located in the heart of Fairhaven, Massachusetts. Established in 1892, Fairhaven Elementary School is one of the oldest schools in the area and has been providing quality education to students for over a century. Fairhaven Elementary School is a public school that serves students from kindergarten through sixth grade. The school offers a comprehensive education program that emphasizes the development of the whole child. Students are encouraged to pursue their interests and develop their skills through a variety of activities, including music, art, physical education, and technology. Fairhaven Elementary School is committed to providing a safe and nurturing learning environment for all students. The school’s staff is dedicated to helping each student reach their fullest potential. Teachers strive to create an atmosphere of respect and understanding in the classroom, and the school provides a wide range of resources and support for students and their families. Fairhaven Elementary School is a great place for students to learn and grow. With its dedication to providing quality education and its commitment to creating a safe and nurturing learning environment, Fairhaven Elementary School is an excellent choice for families in the area.

Address:

1415 E. Fairhaven Ave.
Santa Ana, CA 92705

Phone:

(714) 997-6178

Site:

orangeusd.org

Grades:

K – 6

Enrollment:

450 students

Overview Fairhaven Elementary School

Fairhaven Elementary School serves 450 students in grades Kindergarten-6.
Fairhaven Elementary School placed in the top 30% of all schools in California for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 20%, and reading proficiency is top 50%) for the 2020-21 school year.
The percentage of students achieving proficiency in math is <50% (which is higher than the California state average of 34%) for the 2020-21 school year. The percentage of students achieving proficiency in reading/language arts is <50% (which is higher than the California state average of 49%) for the 2020-21 school year. The student:teacher ratio of 23:1 is higher than the California state level of 22:1. Minority enrollment is 98% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is higher than the California state average of 78% (majority Hispanic).

Verdict on Fairhaven Elementary School

Fairhaven Elementary School is ranked within the top 30% of all 3,649 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2020-21 school year.The diversity score of Fairhaven Elementary School is 0.12, which is less than the diversity score at state average of 0.63. The school’s diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.

Check reviews of Offline USA Schools

Francisco Vasquez De Coronado Elementary School

Francisco Vasquez De Coronado Elementary School

Charlotte Patterson Elementary School

Charlotte Patterson Elementary School

Alpha Cindy Avitia High School

Wakefield Middle School

Wakefield Middle School