Greendell

Greendell

11 May 2023 / by Crystal Brown

About Greendell

Greendell is a small town located in the heart of New Jersey. It is a quaint and charming community that is home to around 6,000 people. Greendell is a great place to live, work, and play.
The town is known for its close-knit community and friendly atmosphere. Residents enjoy the small-town feel of Greendell, as well as the many outdoor activities available. There are plenty of parks, trails, and lakes to explore.
The local economy is booming, with many businesses located in Greendell. There are a variety of shops, restaurants, and services available. There is also a vibrant arts and culture scene, with a variety of galleries, museums, and performances.
Greendell is a great place to raise a family. The school district is top-notch, and there are plenty of recreational activities for kids of all ages. The town is also close to major cities, making it easy to get to work or explore nearby attractions.
Overall, Greendell is a wonderful place to call home. With its beautiful scenery, friendly people, and great amenities, Greendell is a great place to live.

Address:

4120 Midfield Rd.
Palo Alto, CA 94303

Phone:

(650) 856-0833

Site:

psf.pausd.org

Grades:

K – 12

Enrollment:

287 students

Overview Greendell

Greendell serves 287 students in grades Kindergarten-12.
Greendell placed in the top 10% of all schools in California for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 10%, and reading proficiency is top 20%) for the 2020-21 school year.
The percentage of students achieving proficiency in math is 65-69% (which is higher than the California state average of 34%) for the 2020-21 school year. The percentage of students achieving proficiency in reading/language arts is 70-74% (which is higher than the California state average of 49%) for the 2020-21 school year.
The student:teacher ratio of 14:1 is lower than the California state level of 22:1.
Minority enrollment is 71% of the student body (majority Asian), which is lower than the California state average of 78% (majority Hispanic).

Verdict on Greendell

Greendell is ranked within the top 10% of all 3,649 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2020-21 school year.The diversity score of Greendell is 0.73, which is more than the diversity score at state average of 0.63. The school’s diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.

Check reviews of Offline USA Schools

Perseverance Preparatory

Perseverance Preparatory

Armona Elementary School

Caruthers High School

Pepper Drive Elementary School