Harry P B Carden

11 May 2023 / by Crystal Brown

About Harry P B Carden

Harry P B Carden was a renowned American inventor and entrepreneur. He was born in 1871 in Virginia, and at the age of 16 he moved to New York City to pursue his dreams of becoming an inventor.
Carden’s first successful invention was a type of machine that could produce paper clips quickly and efficiently. This invention earned him a patent in 1895 and he went on to create a number of other inventions, including a machine for making paper bags and a machine for making buttons. He also invented an early version of the modern-day cash register.
Carden was a pioneer in the field of business automation, and he was also responsible for the development of the first automatic vending machine. His inventions revolutionized the way businesses operated, and he was awarded numerous patents for his work.
Carden was a successful businessman and he was able to amass a large fortune through his various inventions and business ventures. He was also a philanthropist, donating a great deal of his wealth to charity. He died in 1931, leaving behind a legacy of innovation and entrepreneurship.

Address:

1023 14th St.
Marysville, CA 95901

Phone:

(530) 741-6409

Site:

yubacoe.org

Grades:

K – 12

Enrollment:

20 students

Overview Harry P B Carden

Harry P B Carden serves 20 students in grades Kindergarten-12.
Harry P B Carden placed in the top 30% of all schools in California for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 20%, and reading proficiency is top 50%) for the 2020-21 school year.
The percentage of students achieving proficiency in math is <50% (which is higher than the California state average of 34%) for the 2020-21 school year. The percentage of students achieving proficiency in reading/language arts is <50% (which is higher than the California state average of 49%) for the 2020-21 school year. The student:teacher ratio of 10:1 is lower than the California state level of 22:1. Minority enrollment is 50% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is lower than the California state average of 78% (majority Hispanic).

Verdict on Harry P B Carden

Harry P B Carden is ranked within the top 30% of all 3,649 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2020-21 school year.The diversity score of Harry P B Carden is 0.64, which is more than the diversity score at state average of 0.63. The school’s diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.

Check reviews of Offline USA Schools

Meadowlane Elementary School

Oscar Hamilton Elementary School

Kirkland Elementary School

Mount Miguel High School