Harvest High School
11 May 2023 / by Crystal Brown
About Harvest High School
Harvest High School is a public school located in the heart of a vibrant community. It is a diverse school with students from all different backgrounds. The school has a wide range of academic and extracurricular activities, including a variety of sports teams, clubs, and organizations. The school is committed to providing a safe and supportive learning environment for all its students. Harvest High School is also known for its strong sense of community. The school has a strong focus on collaboration and communication between students, staff, and families. The school also has a wide range of support services and resources to help students succeed.
Harvest High School is an excellent choice for any student looking for a quality education and an enriching experience. With its commitment to excellence and its dedication to providing a safe and supportive learning environment, Harvest High School is an ideal place to grow and learn.
729 W. Main St.
Ripon, CA 95366
9 – 12
Overview Harvest High School
Harvest High School serves 19 students in grades 9-12.
Harvest High School placed in the top 30% of all schools in California for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 20%, and reading proficiency is top 50%) for the 2020-21 school year.
The percentage of students achieving proficiency in math is <50% (which is higher than the California state average of 34%) for the 2020-21 school year. The percentage of students achieving proficiency in reading/language arts is <50% (which is higher than the California state average of 49%) for the 2020-21 school year. The student:teacher ratio of 10:1 is lower than the California state level of 22:1. Minority enrollment is 58% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is lower than the California state average of 78% (majority Hispanic).
Verdict on Harvest High School
Harvest High School is ranked within the top 30% of all 3,649 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2020-21 school year.The diversity score of Harvest High School is 0.59, which is less than the diversity score at state average of 0.63. The school’s diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.