Indianola Elementary School

Indianola Elementary School

11 May 2023 / by Crystal Brown

About Indianola Elementary School

Indianola Elementary School is a public school located in Indianola, Iowa. It serves students from Pre-Kindergarten to 5th grade. The school is part of the Indianola Community School District and has an enrollment of around 500 students.
The school has a core curriculum that focuses on reading, writing, math, science, social studies, and physical education. The school also offers a variety of extracurricular activities, such as art, music, drama, and foreign language classes. Indianola Elementary School also has a strong emphasis on technology and has a variety of computers and other technology available to students.
The school is committed to providing a safe and nurturing learning environment for all students. The school has a variety of programs and services to support the academic, social, and emotional needs of its students. These include a student assistance program, after-school programs, and a variety of clubs and activities.
Indianola Elementary School is dedicated to helping its students reach their full potential and become successful, contributing members of society. The school strives to provide a quality education that is both challenging and rewarding.

Address:

11524 E. Dinuba Ave.
Selma, CA 93662

Phone:

(559) 898-6680

Site:

selmausd.org

Grades:

K – 6

Enrollment:

392 students

Overview Indianola Elementary School

Indianola Elementary School serves 392 students in grades Kindergarten-6.
Indianola Elementary School placed in the top 30% of all schools in California for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 20%, and reading proficiency is top 50%) for the 2020-21 school year.
The percentage of students achieving proficiency in math is <50% (which is higher than the California state average of 34%) for the 2020-21 school year. The percentage of students achieving proficiency in reading/language arts is <50% (which is higher than the California state average of 49%) for the 2020-21 school year. The student:teacher ratio of 25:1 is higher than the California state level of 22:1. Minority enrollment is 95% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is higher than the California state average of 78% (majority Hispanic).

Verdict on Indianola Elementary School

Indianola Elementary School is ranked within the top 30% of all 3,649 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2020-21 school year.The diversity score of Indianola Elementary School is 0.22, which is less than the diversity score at state average of 0.63. The school’s diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.

Check reviews of Offline USA Schools

Cedar Hills School

Cedar Hills School

Mulberry Elementary School

Malvern Junior High School

Malvern Junior High School

Dan M. Issacs Avalon High School