Jackson Elementary School
11 May 2023 / by Crystal Brown
About Jackson Elementary School
Jackson Elementary School is a vibrant and diverse school in the heart of the city. With a strong focus on academic excellence, Jackson Elementary School provides a quality education for students of all ages. The school offers a variety of classes, from core subjects to enrichment activities, to ensure that all students have the opportunity to grow and learn.
The school also emphasizes community involvement and offers a variety of extracurricular activities, such as sports teams, clubs, and after-school programs. These activities provide students with the opportunity to explore their interests and develop important social skills.
At Jackson Elementary School, we strive to create a safe and supportive learning environment. Our dedicated staff and faculty are committed to helping each student reach their fullest potential. We strive to create a culture of respect and understanding, and we value the unique perspectives of each student.
We also recognize the importance of family involvement and provide opportunities for parents to be involved in their child’s education. We believe that when families, teachers, and students work together, it creates a stronger school community.
At Jackson Elementary School, we are dedicated to providing our students with the best possible education. We strive to create an environment where students can feel safe, secure, and inspired to reach their goals.
2561 Francisco Dr.
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762
K – 5
Overview Jackson Elementary School
Jackson Elementary School serves 346 students in grades Kindergarten-5.
Jackson Elementary School placed in the top 5% of all schools in California for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 5%, and reading proficiency is top 10%) for the 2020-21 school year.
The percentage of students achieving proficiency in math is 75-79% (which is higher than the California state average of 34%) for the 2020-21 school year. The percentage of students achieving proficiency in reading/language arts is 75-79% (which is higher than the California state average of 49%) for the 2020-21 school year.
The student:teacher ratio of 22:1 is equal to the California state level of 22:1.
Minority enrollment is 25% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is lower than the California state average of 78% (majority Hispanic).
Verdict on Jackson Elementary School
Jackson Elementary School is ranked within the top 5% of all 3,649 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2020-21 school year.The diversity score of Jackson Elementary School is 0.41, which is less than the diversity score at state average of 0.63. The school’s diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.