John F. Cruikshank Junior

11 May 2023 / by Crystal Brown

About John F. Cruikshank Junior

John F. Cruikshank Junior was a prominent figure in the world of business and finance. He was born in New Jersey in 1924 and raised in New York City. He graduated from Harvard Business School in 1949 and went on to become a successful investor and entrepreneur.
He began his career as an investment banker at Lehman Brothers, then moved to the investment firm of Kidder Peabody. In 1967, he founded his own firm, Cruikshank & Co., which specialized in venture capital and corporate finance.
Throughout his career, Cruikshank was known for his sharp business acumen and his ability to spot potential investments. He was also a generous philanthropist, donating to numerous charities and educational institutions.
In addition to his business success, Cruikshank was an avid collector of art and antiques. He was also an avid reader and enjoyed playing golf. He passed away in 2013 at the age of 89.
John F. Cruikshank Junior was a remarkable figure in the world of finance and business. He was a successful investor, entrepreneur, and philanthropist, and he left a lasting legacy in the world of business and finance.

Address:

2707 Transworld Dr.
Stockton, CA 95213

Phone:

(209) 468-4847

Site:

sjcoe.org

Grades:

K – 12

Enrollment:

34 students

Overview John F. Cruikshank Junior

John F. Cruikshank Junior serves 34 students in grades Kindergarten-12.
John F. Cruikshank Junior placed in the top 30% of all schools in California for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 20%, and reading proficiency is top 50%) for the 2020-21 school year.
The percentage of students achieving proficiency in math is <50% (which is higher than the California state average of 34%) for the 2020-21 school year. The percentage of students achieving proficiency in reading/language arts is <50% (which is higher than the California state average of 49%) for the 2020-21 school year. The student:teacher ratio of 7:1 is lower than the California state level of 22:1. Minority enrollment is 88% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is higher than the California state average of 78% (majority Hispanic).

Verdict on John F. Cruikshank Junior

John F. Cruikshank Junior is ranked within the top 30% of all 3,649 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2020-21 school year.The diversity score of John F. Cruikshank Junior is 0.70, which is more than the diversity score at state average of 0.63. The school’s diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.

Check reviews of Offline USA Schools

Country Gardens Charter School

Country Gardens Charter School

American Leadership Academy Gilbert South K-6

Baechtel Grove Middle School

Siskiyou County Special Education

Siskiyou County Special Education