John H. Nuffer Elementary School

John H. Nuffer Elementary School

11 May 2023 / by Crystal Brown

About John H. Nuffer Elementary School

John H. Nuffer Elementary School is a public school located in the heart of the city of Boise, Idaho. The school serves students in grades K-5 and is part of the Boise School District. The school has a strong commitment to providing a quality education to all its students.
John H. Nuffer Elementary School has a student-teacher ratio of 18:1, which ensures that each student receives individual attention and support. The school also offers a variety of extracurricular activities, including sports teams, clubs, and after-school programs.
The school has a dedicated staff of teachers and administrators who strive to create a safe and nurturing learning environment for all its students. The school also has a strong focus on character education and encourages students to be respectful, responsible, and kind to one another.
John H. Nuffer Elementary School is a wonderful place for students to learn and grow. The school is committed to providing a quality education and creating a positive atmosphere where students can thrive.

Address:

14821 S. Jersey Ave.
Norwalk, CA 90650

Phone:

(562) 210-4060

Site:

nufferelementary.org

Grades:

K – 5

Enrollment:

305 students

Overview John H. Nuffer Elementary School

John H. Nuffer Elementary School serves 305 students in grades Kindergarten-5.
John H. Nuffer Elementary School placed in the top 30% of all schools in California for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 20%, and reading proficiency is top 50%) for the 2020-21 school year.
The percentage of students achieving proficiency in math is <50% (which is higher than the California state average of 34%) for the 2020-21 school year. The percentage of students achieving proficiency in reading/language arts is <50% (which is higher than the California state average of 49%) for the 2020-21 school year. The student:teacher ratio of 22:1 is equal to the California state level of 22:1. Minority enrollment is 97% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is higher than the California state average of 78% (majority Hispanic).

Verdict on John H. Nuffer Elementary School

John H. Nuffer Elementary School is ranked within the top 30% of all 3,649 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2020-21 school year.The diversity score of John H. Nuffer Elementary School is 0.31, which is less than the diversity score at state average of 0.63. The school’s diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.

Check reviews of Offline USA Schools

Steele Junior High School

Basis Peoria

High Technical La

Doolen Middle School