Joseph Widmer Junior Elementary School

11 May 2023 / by Crystal Brown

About Joseph Widmer Junior Elementary School

Joseph Widmer Junior Elementary School is a public school located in the heart of downtown Toronto. The school has been providing quality education to students since it opened in 1975. It offers a wide range of educational programs, including English, French, and Spanish. The school also offers a variety of extracurricular activities, such as sports, music, and art.
At Joseph Widmer Junior Elementary School, students are encouraged to be creative and take risks. The school’s mission is to provide a safe and nurturing learning environment that encourages students to develop their skills, explore their interests, and reach their full potential. The school strives to create a positive and supportive atmosphere for all students.
Joseph Widmer Junior Elementary School is committed to providing a high-quality education to all its students. The school has a dedicated and experienced staff of teachers and administrators who are committed to helping students reach their goals. The school also offers a variety of resources and supports to help students succeed.
Overall, Joseph Widmer Junior Elementary School is an excellent school that provides students with a quality education and a safe and supportive learning environment.

Address:

751 Stonebridge Ln.
Manteca, CA 95336

Phone:

(209) 938-6340

Site:

mantecausd.net

Grades:

K – 8

Enrollment:

737 students

Overview Joseph Widmer Junior Elementary School

Joseph Widmer Junior Elementary School serves 737 students in grades Kindergarten-8.
Joseph Widmer Junior Elementary School placed in the top 30% of all schools in California for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 20%, and reading proficiency is top 50%) for the 2020-21 school year.
The percentage of students achieving proficiency in math is <50% (which is higher than the California state average of 34%) for the 2020-21 school year. The percentage of students achieving proficiency in reading/language arts is <50% (which is higher than the California state average of 49%) for the 2020-21 school year. The student:teacher ratio of 23:1 is higher than the California state level of 22:1. Minority enrollment is 91% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is higher than the California state average of 78% (majority Hispanic).

Verdict on Joseph Widmer Junior Elementary School

Joseph Widmer Junior Elementary School is ranked within the top 30% of all 3,649 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2020-21 school year.The diversity score of Joseph Widmer Junior Elementary School is 0.61, which is less than the diversity score at state average of 0.63. The school’s diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.

Check reviews of Offline USA Schools

Downtown College Preparatory

Downtown College Preparatory

Laton Middle School

Cornerstone Charter School

John Sutter Middle School