Juniper Ridge Elementary School

11 May 2023 / by Crystal Brown

About Juniper Ridge Elementary School

Juniper Ridge Elementary School is a vibrant and welcoming educational community located in the heart of the city. It has been serving the community for over 30 years, providing a quality education to students from kindergarten through fifth grade. The school prides itself on its diverse student body, with a range of backgrounds, cultures, and abilities.
Juniper Ridge Elementary School offers a wide variety of activities and programs for its students. From art and music classes to physical education and technology, there is something for everyone. The school also has a strong focus on character development, with a focus on good citizenship, respect for others, and a commitment to academic excellence.
The school is committed to providing a safe and secure environment for its students. It has a dedicated staff of teachers, administrators, and support staff who are dedicated to creating a positive learning environment. The school also has a number of programs and initiatives in place to ensure that all students are given the opportunity to reach their full potential.
Juniper Ridge Elementary School is a great place for students to learn and grow. With its commitment to excellence and its dedication to creating a positive learning environment, it is an ideal place for students to develop and thrive.

Address:

709-855 Termo-grasshopper Rd.
Susanville, CA 96130

Phone:

(530) 251-8938

Site:

lcoe.org

Grades:

K – 8

Enrollment:

12 students

Overview Juniper Ridge Elementary School

Juniper Ridge Elementary School serves 12 students in grades Kindergarten-8.
Juniper Ridge Elementary School placed in the top 30% of all schools in California for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 20%, and reading proficiency is top 50%) for the 2020-21 school year.
The percentage of students achieving proficiency in math is <50% (which is higher than the California state average of 34%) for the 2020-21 school year. The percentage of students achieving proficiency in reading/language arts is <50% (which is higher than the California state average of 49%) for the 2020-21 school year. The student:teacher ratio of 12:1 is lower than the California state level of 22:1. Minority enrollment is 42% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is lower than the California state average of 78% (majority Hispanic).

Verdict on Juniper Ridge Elementary School

Juniper Ridge Elementary School is ranked within the top 30% of all 3,649 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2020-21 school year.The diversity score of Juniper Ridge Elementary School is 0.61, which is less than the diversity score at state average of 0.63. The school’s diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.

Check reviews of Offline USA Schools

Lugo Elementary School

Big Pine High School

Gentry High School Conversion Charter

Gentry High School Conversion Charter

Nogales High School

Nogales High School