La Entrada Continuation High School

La Entrada Continuation High School

11 May 2023 / by Crystal Brown

About La Entrada Continuation High School

La Entrada Continuation High School is a public school located in Fremont, California. The school is part of the Fremont Unified School District and serves students in grades nine through twelve. La Entrada is a unique educational environment that focuses on helping students who have struggled in traditional high schools. The school provides a safe and supportive learning environment and offers a variety of programs and services to meet the individual needs of its students.
La Entrada provides a rigorous and relevant curriculum that is designed to help students earn their high school diploma. The school has a strong emphasis on college and career readiness, and offers a variety of courses to prepare students for success in higher education and the workforce. The school also offers a variety of extracurricular activities, including sports, clubs, and community service opportunities.
La Entrada is committed to helping students succeed and reach their potential. The school offers a variety of resources and support services, including counseling, tutoring, and mentoring. The staff at La Entrada is dedicated to helping students succeed and reach their goals.

Address:

10700 Fair Oaks Blvd.
Fair Oaks, CA 95628

Phone:

(916) 979-8050

Site:

sanjuan.edu

Grades:

9 – 12

Enrollment:

108 students

Overview La Entrada Continuation High School

La Entrada Continuation High School serves 108 students in grades 9-12.
La Entrada Continuation High School placed in the top 30% of all schools in California for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 20%, and reading proficiency is top 50%) for the 2020-21 school year.
The percentage of students achieving proficiency in math is <50% (which is higher than the California state average of 34%) for the 2020-21 school year. The percentage of students achieving proficiency in reading/language arts is <50% (which is higher than the California state average of 49%) for the 2020-21 school year. The student:teacher ratio of 27:1 is higher than the California state level of 22:1. Minority enrollment is 55% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is lower than the California state average of 78% (majority Hispanic).

Verdict on La Entrada Continuation High School

La Entrada Continuation High School is ranked within the top 30% of all 3,649 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2020-21 school year.The diversity score of La Entrada Continuation High School is 0.69, which is more than the diversity score at state average of 0.63. The school’s diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.

Check reviews of Offline USA Schools

Terry Elementary School

Sunset School

Sunset School

Puc Nueva Esperanza Charter Academy

Puc Nueva Esperanza Charter Academy

Lomita Park Elementary School