Los Alamitos Elementary School

Los Alamitos Elementary School

11 May 2023 / by Crystal Brown

About Los Alamitos Elementary School

Los Alamitos Elementary School is a public elementary school located in Los Alamitos, California. With a student body of over 500 students in grades kindergarten to 5th grade, the school is dedicated to providing a high quality education in a safe and nurturing environment. The school is dedicated to providing a well-rounded curriculum that includes a variety of activities and programs to help students reach their full potential. Students are encouraged to explore their interests and talents through a variety of extracurricular activities. The school also offers a variety of after-school programs and clubs to help foster a sense of community and belonging. Los Alamitos Elementary School is an excellent choice for families seeking an excellent educational experience for their children.

Address:

10862 Bloomfield St.
Los Alamitos, CA 90720

Phone:

(714) 816-3300

Site:

losal.org

Grades:

K – 5

Enrollment:

692 students

Overview Los Alamitos Elementary School

Los Alamitos Elementary School serves 692 students in grades Kindergarten-5.
Los Alamitos Elementary School placed in the top 30% of all schools in California for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 20%, and reading proficiency is top 50%) for the 2020-21 school year.
The percentage of students achieving proficiency in math is <50% (which is higher than the California state average of 34%) for the 2020-21 school year. The percentage of students achieving proficiency in reading/language arts is <50% (which is higher than the California state average of 49%) for the 2020-21 school year. The student:teacher ratio of 24:1 is higher than the California state level of 22:1. Minority enrollment is 73% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is lower than the California state average of 78% (majority Hispanic).

Verdict on Los Alamitos Elementary School

Los Alamitos Elementary School is ranked within the top 30% of all 3,649 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2020-21 school year.The diversity score of Los Alamitos Elementary School is 0.74, which is more than the diversity score at state average of 0.63. The school’s diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.

Check reviews of Offline USA Schools

Denair Elementary Charter Academy

Charter Oak High School

Charter Oak High School

Fawn Mountain Elementary School

Rio Seco Elementary School

Rio Seco Elementary School