Mission Meadows Elementary School

11 May 2023 / by Crystal Brown

About Mission Meadows Elementary School

Mission Meadows Elementary School is a public school located in the heart of the city of Mission. It serves students from kindergarten through fifth grade and is part of the Mission Unified School District. The school has a strong focus on providing a quality education to all students, regardless of their background or economic status.
Mission Meadows Elementary School is committed to providing a safe and nurturing learning environment for all students. The school has a variety of programs and activities designed to help students reach their full potential. From after-school clubs and sports teams to exciting field trips and hands-on learning opportunities, Mission Meadows Elementary School strives to provide a well-rounded educational experience.
The faculty and staff at Mission Meadows Elementary School are dedicated to helping each student reach their academic and personal goals. Teachers are highly trained and experienced, and the administration is committed to providing the best possible education for all students.
Mission Meadows Elementary School is a great option for families looking for a quality education for their children. With its commitment to excellence and its dedication to providing a safe and nurturing learning environment, Mission Meadows Elementary School is a great choice for families in the Mission Unified School District.

Address:

5657 Spur Ave.
Vista, CA 92084

Phone:

(760) 630-7884

Site:

mm.vistausd.org

Grades:

K – 5

Enrollment:

511 students

Overview Mission Meadows Elementary School

Mission Meadows Elementary School serves 511 students in grades Kindergarten-5.
Mission Meadows Elementary School placed in the top 30% of all schools in California for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 20%, and reading proficiency is top 50%) for the 2020-21 school year.
The percentage of students achieving proficiency in math is <50% (which is higher than the California state average of 34%) for the 2020-21 school year. The percentage of students achieving proficiency in reading/language arts is <50% (which is higher than the California state average of 49%) for the 2020-21 school year. The student:teacher ratio of 22:1 is equal to the California state level of 22:1. Minority enrollment is 73% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is lower than the California state average of 78% (majority Hispanic).

Verdict on Mission Meadows Elementary School

Mission Meadows Elementary School is ranked within the top 30% of all 3,649 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2020-21 school year.The diversity score of Mission Meadows Elementary School is 0.55, which is less than the diversity score at state average of 0.63. The school’s diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.

Check reviews of Offline USA Schools

Hohokam Elementary School

Hohokam Elementary School

Nemo Vista Middle School

Nemo Vista Middle School

El Portal Middle School

El Portal Middle School

Puc Triumph Charter Academy And Puc Triumph Charter High School

Puc Triumph Charter Academy And Puc Triumph Charter High School