Montebello Community Day

11 May 2023 / by Crystal Brown

About Montebello Community Day

Montebello Community Day is an annual event that celebrates the vibrant and diverse culture of the city of Montebello. Held at the Montebello City Park, the event features a variety of activities, games, and entertainment for the entire family. The day’s festivities include live music and dance performances, a car show, arts and crafts, food vendors, and a variety of other activities.
The event is a great opportunity for the community to come together and celebrate the city’s unique identity. It’s also a great way for local businesses and organizations to showcase their products and services.
Montebello Community Day is a day of fun, celebration, and community spirit. It’s a great way to bring the city together and celebrate the diversity of the community. So, if you’re in the area, make sure to check out Montebello Community Day and join in the festivities!

Address:

123 S. Montebello Blvd.
Montebello, CA 90640

Phone:

(323) 887-7900

Site:

montebello.k12.ca.us

Grades:

7 – 12

Enrollment:

24 students

Overview Montebello Community Day

Montebello Community Day serves 24 students in grades 7-12.
Montebello Community Day placed in the top 30% of all schools in California for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 20%, and reading proficiency is top 50%) for the 2020-21 school year.
The percentage of students achieving proficiency in math is <50% (which is higher than the California state average of 34%) for the 2020-21 school year. The percentage of students achieving proficiency in reading/language arts is <50% (which is higher than the California state average of 49%) for the 2020-21 school year. The student:teacher ratio of 5:1 is lower than the California state level of 22:1.

Verdict on Montebello Community Day

Montebello Community Day is ranked within the top 30% of all 3,649 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2020-21 school year.The diversity score of Montebello Community Day is 0.08, which is less than the diversity score at state average of 0.63. The school’s diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.

Check reviews of Offline USA Schools

David O’dodd Elementary School

Holloway Elementary School

Paradise Honors High School

Fairfax Elementary School