Mountain High School

Mountain High School

11 May 2023 / by Crystal Brown

About Mountain High School

Mountain High School is a public high school located in the small town of Mountain, Montana. It is a part of the Mountain School District and serves students in grades 9 through 12. The school was established in 1891 and has a long history of providing quality educational opportunities for its students.
Mountain High School offers a wide range of academic programs, including honors classes, Advanced Placement courses, and college-level courses. The school also offers a variety of extracurricular activities, including athletics, music, theater, and clubs. Mountain High School also has a strong emphasis on community service and encourages students to get involved in local and global causes.
Mountain High School is committed to providing a safe and supportive learning environment for its students. The school has a strict anti-bullying policy and provides resources to students who may be struggling with mental health issues. The school also works with local organizations to provide support services and resources to students in need.
Mountain High School is an excellent choice for students looking for a quality education in a small-town setting. With its commitment to academic excellence and its dedication to providing a safe and supportive environment, Mountain High School is a great place for students to learn and grow.

Address:

27614 Hwy. 18
Lake Arrowhead, CA 92352

Phone:

(909) 336-2038

Site:

rimsd.k12.ca.us

Grades:

9 – 12

Enrollment:

46 students

Overview Mountain High School

Mountain High School serves 46 students in grades 9-12.
Mountain High School placed in the top 30% of all schools in California for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 20%, and reading proficiency is top 50%) for the 2020-21 school year.
The percentage of students achieving proficiency in math is <50% (which is higher than the California state average of 34%) for the 2020-21 school year. The percentage of students achieving proficiency in reading/language arts is <50% (which is higher than the California state average of 49%) for the 2020-21 school year. The student:teacher ratio of 15:1 is lower than the California state level of 22:1. Minority enrollment is 37% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is lower than the California state average of 78% (majority Hispanic).

Verdict on Mountain High School

Mountain High School is ranked within the top 30% of all 3,649 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2020-21 school year.The diversity score of Mountain High School is 0.51, which is less than the diversity score at state average of 0.63. The school’s diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.

Check reviews of Offline USA Schools

Morningside High School

Morningside High School

Basis Chandler

Flowing Wells Digital Campus

Kipp Bayview Academy

Kipp Bayview Academy