Natural High (Continuation)

11 May 2023 / by Crystal Brown

About Natural High (Continuation)

Natural High is a great way to get a sense of satisfaction and accomplishment without having to rely on the use of drugs or alcohol. It can provide a feeling of euphoria, just like the effects of drugs and alcohol, but without the harmful side effects. It can also help to reduce stress and anxiety, as well as improve self-esteem and overall wellbeing. Natural High can be achieved through a variety of activities, such as exercise, socializing, creative pursuits, and even meditation. There are countless ways to experience a Natural High, and it’s important to find something that works for you. Whether it’s going for a run, writing in a journal, or painting a picture, the key is to find something that you enjoy and that makes you feel good. With a little bit of effort and dedication, you can find your own Natural High and start feeling the positive effects.

Address:

2548 Howard Ave.
Lakeport, CA 95453

Phone:

(707) 262-3013

Site:

lakeport.k12.ca.us

Grades:

9 – 12

Enrollment:

21 students

Overview Natural High (Continuation)

Natural High (Continuation) serves 21 students in grades 9-12.
Natural High (Continuation) placed in the top 30% of all schools in California for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 20%, and reading proficiency is top 50%) for the 2020-21 school year.
The percentage of students achieving proficiency in math is <50% (which is higher than the California state average of 34%) for the 2020-21 school year. The percentage of students achieving proficiency in reading/language arts is <50% (which is higher than the California state average of 49%) for the 2020-21 school year. The student:teacher ratio of 21:1 is lower than the California state level of 22:1. Minority enrollment is 52% of the student body (majority Hispanic and American Indian), which is lower than the California state average of 78% (majority Hispanic).

Verdict on Natural High (Continuation)

Natural High (Continuation) is ranked within the top 30% of all 3,649 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2020-21 school year.The diversity score of Natural High (Continuation) is 0.71, which is more than the diversity score at state average of 0.63. The school’s diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.

Check reviews of Offline USA Schools

Girls Innovation Academy

Girls Innovation Academy

Mendota Elementary School

Mendota Elementary School

L. L. Owen Elementary School

Grace M. Davis High School

Grace M. Davis High School