Oakview Community Elementary School

11 May 2023 / by Crystal Brown

About Oakview Community Elementary School

Oakview Community Elementary School is an outstanding educational institution located in the heart of the city. It is a public school that serves students in grades K-5 and is part of the Oakview School District. The school has a strong commitment to academic excellence and offers a comprehensive curriculum that includes math, science, language arts, social studies, physical education, and the arts.
Oakview Community Elementary School has a dedicated staff of teachers and administrators who are committed to providing a safe and nurturing learning environment for all students. The teachers strive to create a positive and supportive atmosphere where students can grow and thrive academically and socially. The school also offers a variety of extracurricular activities and clubs, such as chess club, drama club, and student council.
Oakview Community Elementary School is proud of its diverse and inclusive student body. The school strives to create a welcoming and accepting environment for all students, regardless of their background or beliefs. The school values diversity and encourages students to express their individuality and creativity.
Overall, Oakview Community Elementary School is an excellent educational institution that is dedicated to providing a quality education to its students. The school has a strong commitment to academic excellence and works hard to ensure that all students have the tools and resources they need to be successful in their studies.

Address:

7229 Beech Ave.
Orangevale, CA 95662

Phone:

(916) 986-2215

Site:

sanjuan.edu

Grades:

K – 5

Enrollment:

375 students

Overview Oakview Community Elementary School

Oakview Community Elementary School serves 375 students in grades Kindergarten-5.
Oakview Community Elementary School placed in the top 30% of all schools in California for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 20%, and reading proficiency is top 50%) for the 2020-21 school year.
The percentage of students achieving proficiency in math is <50% (which is higher than the California state average of 34%) for the 2020-21 school year. The percentage of students achieving proficiency in reading/language arts is <50% (which is higher than the California state average of 49%) for the 2020-21 school year. The student:teacher ratio of 22:1 is equal to the California state level of 22:1. Minority enrollment is 40% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is lower than the California state average of 78% (majority Hispanic).

Verdict on Oakview Community Elementary School

Oakview Community Elementary School is ranked within the top 30% of all 3,649 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2020-21 school year.The diversity score of Oakview Community Elementary School is 0.57, which is less than the diversity score at state average of 0.63. The school’s diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.

Check reviews of Offline USA Schools

Hudson Elementary School

Hudson Elementary School

Central Valley High School

Lemoore Middle College High School

Lemoore Middle College High School

Asu Preparatory Academy – Casa Grande High School

Asu Preparatory Academy – Casa Grande High School