Placer County Court Schools

11 May 2023 / by Crystal Brown

About Placer County Court Schools

Placer County Court Schools are a unique education option offered in Placer County, California. The Court Schools provide an alternative educational program to students who have been referred by the juvenile court system. These schools are designed to help students who have been involved in the juvenile justice system or who have been identified as at-risk for delinquency or truancy.
The Court Schools offer a comprehensive educational program that includes academic, behavioral, and social-emotional instruction. The curriculum is designed to meet the individual needs of each student, and the schools provide a safe and supportive learning environment. The schools also have a variety of support services, such as counseling, job placement, and substance abuse treatment.
The Court Schools strive to provide students with the tools they need to be successful in their future endeavors. The schools offer a variety of educational opportunities, including college and career readiness programs, job training, and life skills courses. The schools also provide students with the opportunity to participate in extracurricular activities such as sports, art, and music.
The Court Schools are an invaluable resource for students in Placer County who need an alternative educational option. The schools provide students with the support and resources they need to become successful, productive members of society.

Address:

360 Nevada St.
Auburn, CA 95603

Phone:

(530) 745-1440

Site:

placercoe.org

Grades:

K – 12

Enrollment:

6 students

Overview Placer County Court Schools

Placer County Court Schools serves 6 students in grades Kindergarten-12.
Placer County Court Schools placed in the top 30% of all schools in California for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 20%, and reading proficiency is top 50%) for the 2020-21 school year.
The percentage of students achieving proficiency in math is <50% (which is higher than the California state average of 34%) for the 2020-21 school year. The percentage of students achieving proficiency in reading/language arts is <50% (which is higher than the California state average of 49%) for the 2020-21 school year. The student:teacher ratio of 6:1 is lower than the California state level of 22:1. Minority enrollment is 33% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is lower than the California state average of 78% (majority Hispanic).

Verdict on Placer County Court Schools

Placer County Court Schools is ranked within the top 30% of all 3,649 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2020-21 school year.The diversity score of Placer County Court Schools is 0.45, which is less than the diversity score at state average of 0.63. The school’s diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.

Check reviews of Offline USA Schools

Silverado Middle School

Elberta High School

School For Entrepreneurship And Technology

School For Entrepreneurship And Technology

Sequoia Pathfinder Academy At Verrado Way And I-10

Sequoia Pathfinder Academy At Verrado Way And I-10