Red Oak Elementary School

Red Oak Elementary School

11 May 2023 / by Crystal Brown

About Red Oak Elementary School

Red Oak Elementary School is a public school in the heart of a vibrant community. Located in a rural area, Red Oak Elementary School serves students from Pre-K through 5th grade. The school has a strong academic program, with an emphasis on literacy and math. The school also offers a variety of extracurricular activities, including athletics, clubs, and after-school programs.
Red Oak Elementary School has a dedicated staff that is committed to helping each student reach their full potential. The teachers are highly qualified and work hard to ensure that each student receives the best education possible. The school also has a strong sense of community and values the importance of family involvement.
Red Oak Elementary School is a great place for children to learn and grow. The school is committed to providing a safe and nurturing environment for all students. With its strong academic program and emphasis on extracurricular activities, Red Oak Elementary School is an excellent choice for families looking for a quality education for their children.

Address:

4857 Rockfield St.
Oak Park, CA 91377

Phone:

(818) 707-7972

Site:

oakparkusd.org

Grades:

K – 5

Enrollment:

589 students

Overview Red Oak Elementary School

Red Oak Elementary School serves 589 students in grades Kindergarten-5.
Red Oak Elementary School placed in the top 5% of all schools in California for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 5%, and reading proficiency is top 10%) for the 2020-21 school year.
The percentage of students achieving proficiency in math is 75% (which is higher than the California state average of 34%) for the 2020-21 school year. The percentage of students achieving proficiency in reading/language arts is 79% (which is higher than the California state average of 49%) for the 2020-21 school year.
The student:teacher ratio of 26:1 is higher than the California state level of 22:1.
Minority enrollment is 61% of the student body (majority Asian), which is lower than the California state average of 78% (majority Hispanic).

Verdict on Red Oak Elementary School

Red Oak Elementary School is ranked within the top 5% of all 3,649 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2020-21 school year.The diversity score of Red Oak Elementary School is 0.68, which is more than the diversity score at state average of 0.63. The school’s diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.

Check reviews of Offline USA Schools

Chaputnguak School

Frontier Elementary School

Frontier Elementary School

Helen Stacey Middle School

Desert View Elementary School