Redding Community Day

Redding Community Day

11 May 2023 / by Crystal Brown

About Redding Community Day

Redding Community Day is an annual event that celebrates the vibrant and diverse community of Redding, California. Held each year on the first Saturday in June, the day is filled with activities, entertainment, food, and fun for all ages.
The day begins with a parade that runs through the heart of Redding and ends with a festival at the Redding Civic Auditorium. The parade features floats, marching bands, and local organizations and businesses. After the parade, the festival starts with music, food, and games. There are also informational booths from local organizations and businesses, as well as activities for kids.
Throughout the day, there are also events such as a car show, a 5K race, and a talent show. At the end of the day, there is a fireworks display that can be seen from anywhere in Redding.
Redding Community Day is a great way to celebrate the community and to get to know your neighbors. It is a day of fun and fellowship that brings people together to celebrate the wonderful city of Redding.

Address:

5885 E. Bonnyview Rd.
Redding, CA 96099

Phone:

(530) 225-0160

Site:

reddingschools.net

Grades:

1 – 8

Enrollment:

9 students

Overview Redding Community Day

Redding Community Day serves 9 students in grades 1-8.
Redding Community Day placed in the top 30% of all schools in California for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 20%, and reading proficiency is top 50%) for the 2020-21 school year.
The percentage of students achieving proficiency in math is <50% (which is higher than the California state average of 34%) for the 2020-21 school year. The percentage of students achieving proficiency in reading/language arts is <50% (which is higher than the California state average of 49%) for the 2020-21 school year. The student:teacher ratio of 5:1 is lower than the California state level of 22:1. Minority enrollment is 22% of the student body (majority Black and Hispanic), which is lower than the California state average of 78% (majority Hispanic).

Verdict on Redding Community Day

Redding Community Day is ranked within the top 30% of all 3,649 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2020-21 school year.The diversity score of Redding Community Day is 0.35, which is less than the diversity score at state average of 0.63. The school’s diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.

Check reviews of Offline USA Schools

North Canyon High School

North Canyon High School

Sierra Linda High School

Sierra Linda High School

Juniper

Robert J. Fite Elementary School