Roosevelt International Middle School

Roosevelt International Middle School

11 May 2023 / by Crystal Brown

About Roosevelt International Middle School

Roosevelt International Middle School is an innovative and inspiring educational institution located in the heart of the city. It offers a unique learning environment that encourages students to explore their interests and develop their skills. The school has a strong commitment to academic excellence, providing students with a rigorous curriculum that prepares them for success in high school and beyond.
Roosevelt International Middle School is dedicated to providing a safe, secure, and nurturing environment for its students. The school is equipped with the latest technology and provides a wide range of extracurricular activities and clubs that allow students to explore their interests and develop their skills. The school also offers a variety of support services, such as counseling, special education, and health services.
Roosevelt International Middle School is committed to developing global citizens who are prepared to take on the challenges of the 21st century. The school provides a culturally diverse learning environment with a strong focus on global awareness and understanding. It also encourages students to develop their leadership skills and take part in community service projects.
Overall, Roosevelt International Middle School is an excellent choice for families looking for a quality education for their children. With its commitment to academic excellence, commitment to global awareness, and dedication to developing global citizens, Roosevelt International Middle School is an excellent choice for any family.

Address:

3366 Park Blvd.
San Diego, CA 92103

Phone:

(619) 362-3850

Site:

sandiegounified.org

Grades:

6 – 8

Enrollment:

825 students

Overview Roosevelt International Middle School

Roosevelt International Middle School serves 825 students in grades 6-8.
Roosevelt International Middle School placed in the top 30% of all schools in California for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 20%, and reading proficiency is top 50%) for the 2020-21 school year.
The percentage of students achieving proficiency in math is <50% (which is higher than the California state average of 34%) for the 2020-21 school year. The percentage of students achieving proficiency in reading/language arts is <50% (which is higher than the California state average of 49%) for the 2020-21 school year. The student:teacher ratio of 20:1 is lower than the California state level of 22:1. Minority enrollment is 76% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is lower than the California state average of 78% (majority Hispanic).

Verdict on Roosevelt International Middle School

Roosevelt International Middle School is ranked within the top 30% of all 3,649 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2020-21 school year.The diversity score of Roosevelt International Middle School is 0.58, which is less than the diversity score at state average of 0.63. The school’s diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.

Check reviews of Offline USA Schools

Olive Elementary School

Olive Elementary School

Tartesso Elementary School

Tartesso Elementary School

Baker Elementary School

Baker Elementary School

J. O. Kelly Middle School

J. O. Kelly Middle School