Round Valley High School

Round Valley High School

11 May 2023 / by Crystal Brown

About Round Valley High School

Round Valley High School is a public school located in the small town of Round Valley, Arizona. The school has an excellent academic program, with a wide range of courses and activities to meet the needs of all students. The school also boasts a variety of extracurricular activities, including sports, clubs, and special events.
Round Valley High School has a strong academic program, with a variety of courses and activities to meet the needs of all students. The school offers a wide range of Advanced Placement (AP) courses, as well as a variety of honors and elective classes. The school also has a strong focus on the arts, with a wide selection of music and art classes.
Round Valley High School also offers a wide variety of extracurricular activities. The school has a variety of sports teams, including basketball, football, baseball, softball, and soccer. The school also has a variety of clubs, including student government, debate, and chess. The school also hosts a number of special events throughout the year, such as dances and plays.
Round Valley High School is a great place for students to get an excellent education and to get involved in a variety of activities. The school has an excellent academic program, with a wide range of courses and activities to meet the needs of all students. The school also offers a variety of extracurricular activities, including sports, clubs, and special events.

Address:

Howard And High Sts.
Covelo, CA 95428

Phone:

(707) 983-6174

Site:

roundvalleyschools.org

Grades:

9 – 12

Enrollment:

122 students

Overview Round Valley High School

Round Valley High School serves 122 students in grades 9-12.
Round Valley High School placed in the top 30% of all schools in California for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 20%, and reading proficiency is top 50%) for the 2020-21 school year.
The percentage of students achieving proficiency in math is <50% (which is higher than the California state average of 34%) for the 2020-21 school year. The percentage of students achieving proficiency in reading/language arts is <50% (which is higher than the California state average of 49%) for the 2020-21 school year. The student:teacher ratio of 12:1 is lower than the California state level of 22:1. Minority enrollment is 89% of the student body (majority American Indian), which is higher than the California state average of 78% (majority Hispanic).

Verdict on Round Valley High School

Round Valley High School is ranked within the top 30% of all 3,649 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2020-21 school year.The diversity score of Round Valley High School is 0.57, which is less than the diversity score at state average of 0.63. The school’s diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.

Check reviews of Offline USA Schools

Fortune

James Irvine Intermediate

James Irvine Intermediate

Nusd Online

Nusd Online

South Lindhurst Continuation High School