Sacramento County Ed Special Education

11 May 2023 / by Crystal Brown

About Sacramento County Ed Special Education

Sacramento County Ed Special Education is a dedicated team of educators and administrators who are committed to providing quality education and services to students with special needs. The district provides a range of services including early intervention, special education programs, support services, and more. The district also works with families and other community partners to ensure students with special needs have access to the educational opportunities they need to succeed. Through its commitment to providing a quality education, Sacramento County Ed Special Education is helping to ensure that every student in the district has the opportunity to reach their potential.

Address:

10474 Mather Blvd.
Sacramento, CA 95826

Phone:

(916) 228-2380

Site:

scoe.net

Grades:

K – 12

Enrollment:

29 students

Overview Sacramento County Ed Special Education

Sacramento County Ed Special Education serves 29 students in grades Kindergarten-12.
Sacramento County Ed Special Education placed in the top 30% of all schools in California for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 20%, and reading proficiency is top 50%) for the 2020-21 school year.
The percentage of students achieving proficiency in math is <50% (which is higher than the California state average of 34%) for the 2020-21 school year. The percentage of students achieving proficiency in reading/language arts is <50% (which is higher than the California state average of 49%) for the 2020-21 school year. The student:teacher ratio of 7:1 is lower than the California state level of 22:1. Minority enrollment is 69% of the student body (majority Black), which is lower than the California state average of 78% (majority Hispanic).

Verdict on Sacramento County Ed Special Education

Sacramento County Ed Special Education is ranked within the top 30% of all 3,649 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2020-21 school year.The diversity score of Sacramento County Ed Special Education is 0.74, which is more than the diversity score at state average of 0.63. The school’s diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.

Check reviews of Offline USA Schools

Pedley Elementary School

Pedley Elementary School

Cottonwood Creek Charter

Cottonwood Creek Charter

Hearn Academy The – A Ball Charter School

Hearn Academy The – A Ball Charter School

Junction Elementary School