Santa Clara Community Day

Santa Clara Community Day

11 May 2023 / by Crystal Brown

About Santa Clara Community Day

Santa Clara Community Day is an annual event that celebrates the diverse culture and vibrant spirit of the Santa Clara community. Held each year on the first Saturday in June, the event brings together local residents, businesses, and organizations to recognize and celebrate the city’s unique character.
The event features live music, food vendors, art and crafts, carnival rides, and a variety of activities for all ages. The day culminates with a fireworks show that lights up the night sky.
Santa Clara Community Day is a great opportunity for residents to get to know their neighbors and learn more about the many organizations that serve the community. The event also provides an opportunity for local businesses to showcase their products and services.
The event is organized by the City of Santa Clara and is free and open to the public. It’s a wonderful way to show appreciation for the city’s residents and to bring the community together.

Address:

3450 Brookdale Dr.
Santa Clara, CA 95051

Phone:

(408) 423-2000

Site:

santaclarausd.org

Grades:

6 – 12

Enrollment:

6 students

Overview Santa Clara Community Day

Santa Clara Community Day serves 6 students in grades 6-12.
Santa Clara Community Day placed in the top 30% of all schools in California for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 20%, and reading proficiency is top 50%) for the 2020-21 school year.
The percentage of students achieving proficiency in math is <50% (which is higher than the California state average of 34%) for the 2020-21 school year. The percentage of students achieving proficiency in reading/language arts is <50% (which is higher than the California state average of 49%) for the 2020-21 school year. The student:teacher ratio of 2:1 is lower than the California state level of 22:1.

Verdict on Santa Clara Community Day

Santa Clara Community Day is ranked within the top 30% of all 3,649 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2020-21 school year.The diversity score of Santa Clara Community Day is 0.00, which is less than the diversity score at state average of 0.63. The school’s diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.

Check reviews of Offline USA Schools

Walter M. Brown Elementary School

Walter M. Brown Elementary School

California Virtual Academy At Kings

Madison Park School

Prescott High School