Santa Clara County Court

11 May 2023 / by Crystal Brown

About Santa Clara County Court

Santa Clara County Court is the court of general jurisdiction for Santa Clara County, California. Located in the heart of Silicon Valley, the court is the largest court in Northern California, with more than 200 judges and over 1,000 staff members. The court handles both civil and criminal matters, ranging from small claims cases to major felony trials.
The court is divided into four departments: the Superior Court, the Appellate Division, the Juvenile Court, and the Probate Court. The Superior Court handles the majority of cases, including civil and criminal matters, family law, probate law, and juvenile matters. The Appellate Division hears appeals from the Superior Court. The Juvenile Court handles cases involving minors, and the Probate Court handles matters related to wills and estates.
The court also has a number of specialty courts, including drug courts, mental health courts, veterans courts, and homeless courts. These courts are designed to provide specialized services to those in need, such as drug treatment and mental health services.
Santa Clara County Court is committed to providing access to justice for all members of the community. The court offers a variety of services, including free legal clinics, self-help centers, and online resources. The court also provides interpreters for those who need assistance communicating in court.
Santa Clara County Court is dedicated to providing quality legal services and ensuring that all members of the community have access to justice.

Address:

1290 Ridder Park Dr. Mc213
San Jose, CA 95131

Phone:

(408) 573-3070

Site:

sccoe.org

Grades:

K – 12

Enrollment:

56 students

Overview Santa Clara County Court

Santa Clara County Court serves 56 students in grades Kindergarten-12.
Santa Clara County Court placed in the top 30% of all schools in California for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 20%, and reading proficiency is top 50%) for the 2020-21 school year.
The percentage of students achieving proficiency in math is <50% (which is higher than the California state average of 34%) for the 2020-21 school year. The percentage of students achieving proficiency in reading/language arts is <50% (which is higher than the California state average of 49%) for the 2020-21 school year. The student:teacher ratio of 4:1 is lower than the California state level of 22:1. Minority enrollment is 97% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is higher than the California state average of 78% (majority Hispanic).

Verdict on Santa Clara County Court

Santa Clara County Court is ranked within the top 30% of all 3,649 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2020-21 school year.The diversity score of Santa Clara County Court is 0.38, which is less than the diversity score at state average of 0.63. The school’s diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.

Check reviews of Offline USA Schools

Academy Of Math And Science Peoria Advanced

Academy Of Math And Science Peoria Advanced

Herbert Hoover High School

Highland Prep

Highland Prep

Wm. Jefferson Clinton Primary

Wm. Jefferson Clinton Primary