Skycrest Elementary School

11 May 2023 / by Crystal Brown

About Skycrest Elementary School

Skycrest Elementary School is an innovative and forward-thinking K-5 school located in the heart of the city. Our mission is to provide a safe, nurturing, and stimulating learning environment for our students. We strive to help our students develop the knowledge, skills, and attitudes necessary to become successful, responsible citizens.
At Skycrest Elementary School, we believe that all children can learn and grow if given the opportunity. We focus on creating a positive learning environment where students are encouraged to take risks, explore, and think critically. We offer a wide range of activities and programs designed to meet the individual needs of our students.
Our teachers are highly qualified and dedicated to helping our students reach their full potential. They use a variety of teaching methods and instructional strategies to ensure that each student has the opportunity to learn and succeed. We also offer a variety of extracurricular activities and after-school programs to help our students explore their interests and develop their skills.
At Skycrest Elementary School, we are committed to helping our students become lifelong learners and responsible citizens. We strive to provide a safe and nurturing learning environment where students can grow and develop.

Address:

5641 Mariposa Ave.
Citrus Heights, CA 95610

Phone:

(916) 867-2098

Site:

sanjuan.edu

Grades:

K – 5

Enrollment:

402 students

Overview Skycrest Elementary School

Skycrest Elementary School serves 402 students in grades Kindergarten-5.
Skycrest Elementary School placed in the top 30% of all schools in California for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 20%, and reading proficiency is top 50%) for the 2020-21 school year.
The percentage of students achieving proficiency in math is <50% (which is higher than the California state average of 34%) for the 2020-21 school year. The percentage of students achieving proficiency in reading/language arts is <50% (which is higher than the California state average of 49%) for the 2020-21 school year. The student:teacher ratio of 21:1 is lower than the California state level of 22:1. Minority enrollment is 53% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is lower than the California state average of 78% (majority Hispanic).

Verdict on Skycrest Elementary School

Skycrest Elementary School is ranked within the top 30% of all 3,649 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2020-21 school year.The diversity score of Skycrest Elementary School is 0.63, which is equal to the diversity score at state average of 0.63. The school’s diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.

Check reviews of Offline USA Schools

Salem High School

Jefferson

Jefferson

Lanett Junior High School

Almaden Elementary School